Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh my.. this was emailed to me...

hmmm....ok I've been doing X since the 80's and still doing it from time to time.a year ago I had an mri of the brain, done and they found out i have a missing cell syndrome,which affects your growth and libido.not saying X is the culpit,it could be.as of now i'm constantly going to the doctor for all types of exam.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

hmmm, maybe instead obscure "drugs are bad" ads, they can tell actual info on how much, what, etc.

why was that emailed to YOU

when i first started doing e, i use to subscribe to a email list hosted by someone on the 'bluelight' board.. if anyone actualyl knows what that is.. i just never unsubscribed to it..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Yea research like this is a fluke most of the time because most X users also injest alot of other chemicals. The only finding that I put faith in is that humans are building a tolerance to ecstacy. The more you roll the less seretonin you have and the more damage you do... the brain can rebuild itself, but it takes time. Last point is that there is an age some say 25 some say 35 in which your brain losses the ability to replace lost neurons. It's all a balance game, just be smart and aware of your body.

Everything in moderation!

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Definitely not enough information there to get all that worked up about. But lets face it, E isn’t going to be good for you is it. It’s a risk we take and like a lot of things in this world if you abuse something it will definitely harm / kill you. Everything in moderation and a bit of common sense will go a long way.

""" 'E' abuse can deplete your serotonim """

yes kids,,,,,in the long run it will definitely do that....but the magic word is 'Abuse',,,,,,so don't abuse anything that you enjoy,,,,cause you will loose it....

use E responsibly,,,,,,,

peace....LOL cwm26.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif