Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl this Friday?

For some reason I have it in my head that something extra special is going on there this weekend........I know, Danny is special all by himself but I was just wondering........I was thinking about making a return to Vinyl to ummm......ruin the vibe...... wink.giftongue.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Its Danny's b-day celebration. If my bod can handle it, I'll be there.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Thanks guys.......I knew there was something going on there........Deep Dish and Tenaglia huh?......very, very nice..... biggrin.gif

Mikey

------------------

Some red headed chick is tryin to twist my arm to go there....

hmmmm interesting

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by tyco:

Thanks guys.......I knew there was something going on there........Deep Dish and Tenaglia huh?......very, very nice..... biggrin.gif

Mikey

Bitch...do you know how to return a friggin phone call?

heheheh...yo I nned to talk to ya....throw me a call soon.

-AZ

oh yea...and Im either going to factory if Vicious is there or to Vinyl...for the bday celebration smile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 03-05-2001).]

I hope its really his B-day cuz its gonna be my 1st time there....should be fun I hope....can't wait to bug wit clubcutie25,trancewhore, and my boy MR. DSZORRO-i missed Tiesto brother but I'll make it up kid..peace

------------------

" Do you know what it feels like to fuck on cocaine "

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by az-tec:

Bitch...do you know how to return a friggin phone call?

heheheh...yo I nned to talk to ya....throw me a call soon.

-AZ

oh yea...and Im either going to factory if Vicious is there or to Vinyl...for the bday celebration smile.gif

Sounds good my man......I'll talk to you during the week..... smile.gif

anyone have a verdict on that.......I mean, is Vicious @ SF this Friday?? Thanks in advance.....

Mikey

------------------

Why dont both of you numb nutz hit Vinyl?!?!!?

Come on fellas...it be my first time...and everyone KNOWS SF blows on Fridays. Ill take yas on a Saturday in the future if it means that much to you!

So...you gonna help me pop my Vinyl Cherry or what? Hell its mine and Stephs 1st...2 for 1 deal! lol Cant be that now can ya!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Wow, Deep Dish and DT...looks like I'm going to have my Vinyl cherry popped this Fri too.

I've been waiting for a good time to finally hit up Vinyl...and this is it.

Can't wait to meet all the Vinyl heads from the board... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

frown.gif

Hey Ali... I have a picutre of you... smile.gif

Hey Rach! Send it over...abstrakt07@aol.com.

Thanx!

- Ali

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

[This message has been edited by Abstrakt (edited 03-06-2001).]

Well kiddiez it hasnt been totally confirmed but Im totally feelin hittin up Vinyl and checkin out knowin all of you shall be in attendance.

Im pretty sure we will be going especially since it was Stephie's idea...Ill keep yas posted!

xoxo

kAt {didn't I tell ya I was gonna come back strong boyz n girlz...lol}

------------------

im psyched for this friday. been a while since i have danced at vinyl. so fri night im gonna get my dance on and have a crazy night.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

im psyched for this friday. been a while since i have danced at vinyl. so fri night im gonna get my dance on and have a crazy night.

Youre going TOO??? OH MY LORDIE! My other half is changing her mind...what should I do??? Go or no???

I never been to Vinyl...but I wanna go...but I dunno. What will I do without alcohol?? lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Why dont both of you numb nutz hit Vinyl?!?!!?

Come on fellas...it be my first time...and everyone KNOWS SF blows on Fridays. Ill take yas on a Saturday in the future if it means that much to you!

So...you gonna help me pop my Vinyl Cherry or what? Hell its mine and Stephs 1st...2 for 1 deal! lol Cant be that now can ya!

xoxo

kAt

2 for 1 huh? Okay, fine.......I'm always looking for a bargain.... smile.gif......na, it's a done deal, we cancelled the SF plan anyhow......we were only gonna check it if Vicious was spinning.........anyhow, we'll be in touch about it.......

Mikey

------------------

Well....Im about 99% in for Vinyl....HAvent been there since New Years. Especially after seeing him at TWilo...I am excited to see Danny again. Then ya just throw in his bday and Deep Dish...ummmmm, plus a possible devirginizing of Kat...........AAAIGHT IM IN!!!!!!!!!!

I'll se all ya freeakz on Friday night.....

cwm1.gif

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"