Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WALL STREET MEET-UP??????????

Oi! Hay you MID-towners...this is a DOWN-town meetup!

Just kiddin' cwm1.gif

Y'all are welcome to come down (even Jammy). Who are we to be miserly with our coolness?

BTW, there've been way more MID-town meetups...Olive Garden, Fridays, Otis, etc.

We've only had one, but I would call it a success. Thanks again Casey!

Hmm...now, does Union Square count as DOWN-town or MID-town? Well, you can always take the 4 to Fulton or Wall, only like 5 min.

Lunch or drinks/dinner, no matter. BUT...if it is drinks/dinner, we should pick an emptier spot...so we can actually hear each other etc. etc. and not have to wait forever for tables and service...

How do you feel about that? Mr. Anthony...is Divine Bar always packed?

-D

------------------

furnace.gif

umn im down for it.... its always nice to meet new people smile.gif

once you guys figure something out .. just email everyone that posted here and stuff smile.gif

------------------

whats your major malfunction numb nuts!!

Yeah, since this is a Wall Street meetup we cant have it during trading hours.

My vote is for Thursday drinks after-work.

We could even head into Tribeca and hit Liquor Store Bar or Tribeca Tavern or Mary Ann's (formerly known as Gloria's)

my vote is for Thursday- March 15th- after work drinks/munchies at Divine Bar... unless ya'll wanna get nuts and make it this thursday.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

I've never been to Divine Bar but it sounds good enough to try. I'm thinking we do this next Thursday or Friday because i hear we have another storm coming later this week. I think an after work meet-up would be best because of what jewel said. So,what day is best for everyone? Thursday or Friday? By the way,jewel,I got extremely busy last time we tried to do this and I didnt come on the board until recently. Im sorry, but this time I hope we carry this out.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I love the Divine bar! They have great finger foods and a cool beer and wine selection. I'm down to hit that spot up anytime!

Divine Bar is way cool. Ever been to FUBAR, right around the corner on 50th between first & second? That's a good spot too, but no food 'cept popcorn. Might be a good place to hit after Divine.

I love Fubar...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

V A M P I E ! ! ! Whats up girlie? biggrin.gif

I can meet up for drinks next Thursday, but I will be rushed since I'm going to see red-ead Reba in Annie Get Your Gun that night! cwm32.gif

-Jamms "dontbejealousilikemizzmcentire"

cwm7.gif

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif