Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringin DRugs TO Cancun.....

Don't even think about it.not worth the risk.if your flying out of JFK and Laguardia.

My advice,go and have a good time in Cancun.Get the dam drugs while your there.

------------------

13 wild years of Junior Vasquez!!! DROP A HOUSE ON THAT BITCH!!!

this is how thier customs works....you go through this turnstyle, and there is like a red yellow and green traffic signal.....like 2 outta 10 times the red hits once you go through. This means that you bags will get searched. You dont wanna run the risk bro. It will ruin not only ur vacation....but it could fuck ur life up too.

-Al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Yeah, I hear Cancun has some of the best prisons to spend a couple of years in in the world. A few of them even have toilets, and the guards have a lot of sympathy for rich American prisoners, so they would never beat you, oh no.

GET A CLUE, LEAVE THE FUCKING DRUGS HOME. BUY THERE.

JOhnB

here's my first...and by god the last...encounter with the cancun compadres in the blue - i was wearing one of those "marijuana - over one billion stoned" T's in the airport on the way back...so two airport police came up and searched my bags but i had nothing...u figure out the morale of this story

cwm43.gif

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

As long as youre smart about it, youll be ok. If youre bringing e, put it with your vitamins, then put some vitamins on top of it. Or just keep it in on you.

Dont bring a ton of shit and youll be fine

have fun

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

I WENT THER LAST YEAR AND THE SEARCH WAS A JOKE, SOME LITTLE GIRLS HIT THE GREEN BUTTOM AND THE WHOLE PLANE WAS ALLOWED TO PASS. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DONT KEEP THEM IN THE BAG BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW, BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I WOULDNT RISK IT. IF YOURE GONNA BUY DOWN THERE BRING AN EZ TESTER WITH YOU

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

went down there in august and the kid i went with wanted to bring pills down. i told him no way!!! first of all, at the time i had no idea what the laws were like down there, second of all, why would we need shit when we could drink the whole time??? when we got there, we had to push a button, either it was green light or red light, completely random searching. if you got the red light, they pretty much would pull out the latex gloves on ya.lol.if it was green you were fine and went on your way.the decision is up to you...if i went there again i wouldnt bring anything, only bc of what i mentioned b4, and also the fact that when we were down there, we talked to some heads that lived there, and you get something like 15-20 yrs for smokin a j. and if your american, it they would be even worse if you got caught.wouldnt want to even imagine what prisons are like down there...peas.

You gotta be a moron to bring stuff with you!

The US prisons are 5 star hotels next to most countries' prisons. Their legal system isn't "exactly" like the United States. You get caught with something, basically you're screwed. Stick to drinking! (Better safe, than sorry.)

Believe me, whenever I travel, I get the run down of what to say, what not to say, when to run, and when not to run. smile.gif

Ever see the movie Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes? Just wondering.

------------------

pc.GIF

You want to bring drugs down? here is how we did it last year

we untied a girls "scrunchie", threw 50 pills and a i think 7 or 8 jars, and 2 hundred jars in it, then they sewed the scrunchie back up,a nd the girl wore it on her head as if nothing had ever happened. only one of out 20 of the people went their bags got searched (MILDLY), either way, if you chose to bring them, prepare yourself in case you get caught smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

I've heard of people putting pills or whatever in a tiny plastic baggie then sticking it in a shampoo bottle...

Personally, I wouldn't risk it myself but I did hear you can get tons of shit just by going into an Pharmacy and asking for it...maybe not pills or K but definitley perks and the like.

Originally posted by djustinh:

You want to bring drugs down? here is how we did it last year

You do realize this is a public bulletin board don't you? cwm25.gif

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You do realize this is a public bulletin board don't you? cwm25.gif

Public damn now everyone knows I am addicted to chocolate cookies

cwm4.gif

No really you peeps should watch yourselves cwm13.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Last year I brought down a ton of shit, I knew I was taking a risk! I would suggest that at the most bring enough for your head only. There was a ton of people who had it down there last year so.....! I'm leaving tomorrow!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

One of my friends went down to Cancun for Spring break last year and he got caught with approx 30 + pills in one of the clubs down there. He is still sitting in a Mexican jail & will be down there for the next 3 years.

Foreign country govt. & prisons are no joke. YOu would think our American lawyers could get someone out of a situation like that - but there's basically no set rules down there. He was in jail there for about 9 months until they gave him a hearing (or whatever is down there)and sentencend him to 3 years.

I would think that their system is so corrupt that they would take money - but I guess not.

BE CAREFUL!!!

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif