Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO who's going to see Nick Waren at Twilo on the 23rd?

i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as usual.. the bouncers would be confused if i missed a day lol

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

dude, Nick Warren is god, im there for sure. His Budapest GU set is a work of art, the trance he plays shocks the soul to the core, your body becomes voodoo, you cant help but dance, it will be a nite to remember

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

Nick Warren? Sander Kleinenberg? At Twilo?Hmm...lemme think about it. I'M THERE! Been listenin' to Warren's GU Amsterdam CD for the past month or so and the anticipation is building. I'm dyin' to hear Revolt's Dive Into the Deep on the almighty Phazon. It's the sickest song on his CD (IMO) and I'm hopin' he'll drop it that night. Can't wait...

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i may grace twilo with my presence.

stay home!!!! we don't want your stank ass there.

cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

imma be their in full effect! look forward to seeing the usual Twilo heads, and to meeting others!

i'll be bouncing around in the corner by the pyramid with my crusty playboy visor on. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Originally posted by kitty19:

crusty playboy visor on. wink.gif

cwm13.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

people people!!! you are forgetting about pascal f.e.o.s!!!! who is..an incredible techno producer...incredible!!!!

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

OMG - been looking forward to this one for months.

Huge Nick Warren fan right here, and really like Sander Kleinenberg's production work too. Have never heard either of them spin and am totally looking forward to hearing them together. smile.gif I foresee a night somewhat like CC/DT was a few weeks ago.

------------------

"Life is made of moments ... it would be wonderful if they came to us unsummoned, but particularly in lives as busy as the ones most of us lead now, that won't happen. We have to teach ourselves how to live, really live ... to love the journey, not the destination."

w/o a doubt..

me and shadowchaser own the club that nite...

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif