Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KISSING!!---if a guy/girl is a real good kisser.......

I think of it as a foreshadow of whats to come. I love kissing, but if you get someone who gives your face a tongue shower....thats not good. I hate when guys open their mouths too wide or completely jam their tongue down your throught like they are lookin to pull something back up with it. Or guys who just stick their tongue in there and play dead.

Guys and gals...what are your stories and opinions???

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

If I think that they are a good kisser, I love to kiss them, playful biting, etc... It is such foreshadowing of what is ahead. smile.gif Now if I hate the way that they kiss, it is a total turn off and I just do not want to even try and take it further. Kissing is so important, however we all have varities that we like.... Kissing can be awesome, if done the way you like it... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Well since I was younger I have always been told that Im a great kisser (all over that is too**wink**)

I dont know what it is or how I do it but girls just seem to like the way I kiss. I am just very passionate about every kiss. guess thats the trick. I make every kiss a memorable one.

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by carabee:

I think of it as a foreshadow of whats to come.

You've hit the nail on the head there carabee! personally variety is the spice of life, change things up..... maybe start off slow and soft and gradually build up to something more intense & passionate......

highlights? one kissing two girls at the same time, either on one tag team or all at once lol wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I think of it as a foreshadow of whats to come.

You've hit the nail on the head there carabee! personally variety is the spice of life, change things up..... maybe start off slow and soft and gradually build up to something more intense & passionate......

highlights? one kissing two girls at the same time, either on one tag team or all at once lol wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Usually...if a guy lacks skills on kissing, I won't want to go any further. But most of the time, they are eager to accept any tips I give them.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

sorry for the doub up duped by the slowness cwm23.gif

------------------

I'm a terrible kisser........I do believe that the kiss is a foreshadow of what to come so in that case......

hint: don't ever kiss tyco, I'll bite your fuc**ng tongue off among other things.......:P

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Mmm good kissing. My fav!

Cara...you're so mean! I need smooches!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Ummmmmmmm.......I like to think Im a good kisser..... cwm1.gif

But there is definitley truth to that whole theory..If girl cant kiss...it definitley puts a damper on the evening.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

well after new year's eve i should remember what a few of you guys kiss like but i'm sad to say i can't so let's arrange for a do-over, ok????????

cool, i'm going to stock up on my binaca....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

well after new year's eve i should remember what a few of you guys kiss like but i'm sad to say i can't so let's arrange for a do-over, ok????????

LOL.... does this mean none of them were THAT impressive and memorable??? Oh man, and I really thought there were a lot of pro-kissers on the board wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

I think of it as a foreshadow of whats to come. I love kissing, but if you get someone who gives your face a tongue shower....thats not good. I hate when guys open their mouths too wide or completely jam their tongue down your throught like they are lookin to pull something back up with it. Or guys who just stick their tongue in there and play dead.

Guys and gals...what are your stories and opinions???

My opinion? you know way too many secrets of being a good kisser...I have been told many times I am a good kisser, but what do you say in return, when the person telling you this is absolutely terrible at it? I don't have the nerve to tell someone at that point they need work... I just say thanks, and bear in mind what mom told me about "if you don't have anything nice to say..." Although recently I had the good fortune to meet perhaps the best kisser so far in my short life. All I can say is, when done right, a kiss can truly be a great

harbinger of what might be to follow... cwm9.gif

ichi - what a fun topic!

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL.... does this mean none of them were THAT impressive and memorable??? Oh man, and I really thought there were a lot of pro-kissers on the board wink.gif

ha ha, well no, in their defense i have to say i was really bombed that night, therefore memory is all clouded up.....but i have the occasional flash-back!!! but i still want a do-over.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ha ha, well no, in their defense i have to say i was really bombed that night, therefore memory is all clouded up.....but i have the occasional flash-back!!! but i still want a do-over.....

Fine by me...... wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

I definitely agree... Variety is important -- and kissing should be fun... Hell, a little nibble never hurt anyone (long as you don't pull a Hannibal Lector or anything! lol). And a kiss is absoloutely a good way to judge anything further...

... oh, and for the record, some of us shouldn't underestimate our kissing skills. cwm7.gif Huh? Did I say anything? Nevermind... lol

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by tastyt:

Too much tongue is definitely bad but the reverse is true as well. A little playful flicking with the tip of the tongue is cool, but sometimes it's like Just give it to me already goddammit! What a tease.

LOL - I hear that... but you have to admit that when you finally DO get it it's pretty darn good, no? hehe

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by p00h:

i like it when a girl sticks her tongue up my ass and tickles my liver. let me tell you something, nothing like gettin your liver tickled to get the juices flowing...

cwm8.gif yuck!!!

I love kissing! Its so much fun! cwm35.gif

-Jamms "notjustforthelips"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif