Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo girls never, Exit girls sometimes, SF girls all the time.

Why is it that all the time i go to SF the place is always filled up with a bunch of girls who r sluts...I mean I see the same girls every week hookin up wit diff guys...I mean honestly ladies I think thats disgusting.

Hey I know im gonna hear some shit from u guys but B4 this happens I dont mean all SF girls just A lot of them...cuz there r a lot of cool girls on the board that I really respect....

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!

::slowly slides to the corner and hides::

EXIT2HEAVEN----->> "NO COMMENT"

PLUR PEOPLE PLUR!!!!!

Peace

Love

Unity

Respect

cwm9.gifcwm25.gifcwm17.gifcwm20.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Twilo=More music minded people.

Exit= No comment.

Sound Factory=Anthing goes...with hoes. The stallz are mini motels.

"B A T H R O O M s t a l l z P I M P I N"

Plus S F has an on-going ora...they encourage it.

Just like the humpty dance song...

"I once got busy in a sound factory bathroom."

Susie

Originally posted by trancewhore:

He said he was going to do it and he did it, let the drama begin.....

It aint drama kid it's truth....hate to hurt peoples feelins but thats the way I see it....

------------------

PLUR!!!

Originally posted by xxallottaxx:

Twilo=More music minded people.

Exit= No comment.

Sound Factory=Anthing goes...with hoes. The stallz are mini motels.

"B A T H R O O M s t a l l z P I M P I N"

Plus S F has an on-going ora...they encourage it.

Just like the humpty dance song...

"I once got busy in a sound factory bathroom."

Susie

They encourage it WOW!!!!

WTF...it's like hey come to my club have a good night listen to JP...and oh by the way here's some STD's B4 you leave...cmon now

------------------

PLUR!!!

um anywhere you have e, and people under the age of 40 you usually have some sort of hooking up... the sf stallz are just known a lil better for them..

lol i dont even hookup outside a club let alone inside.. by i'm glad you mock me by the name of this post..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

um anywhere you have e, and people under the age of 40 you usually have some sort of hooking up... the sf stallz are just known a lil better for them..

lol i dont even hookup outside a club let alone inside.. by i'm glad you mock me by the name of this post..

Mock u....Me mock the incedible lips...never...babe listen this post is not even closely directed towards you I actually think of you as on of the girls I respect on the board...and for u to say that it's e and people under 40 to validate why there r so many sluts there is just a horrible excuse cuz drugs r at every club and rave and I dont see as many sluts there in total in comparison to 1 night @SF.

nuff said

------------------

PLUR!!!

no

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

exit2heaven--->just realized-->no chance with lipz!!!

cwm36.gifcwm23.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Mock u....Me mock the incedible lips...never...babe listen this post is not even closely directed towards you I actually think of you as on of the girls I respect on the board...and for u to say that it's e and people under 40 to validate why there r so many sluts there is just a horrible excuse cuz drugs r at every club and rave and I dont see as many sluts there in total in comparison to 1 night @SF.

nuff said

i'm talking about the subject of the post.. lol

i'll admit there are alot of whores at sf..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by uknjx2:

what do ya call the fellas that are hooking up every weekend with a diff. chick??? are they labeled as sluts too? just curious......

Girl I dont discriminate....those guys are sluts as well and I think thats nasty...It doesn't matter what sex u are but seeing that Im a guy I look at all the girls...

------------------

PLUR!!!

what do ya call the fellas that are hooking up every weekend with a diff. chick??? are they labeled as sluts too? just curious......

seriously - i am so sick of this double-standard ish

------------------

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif AIM tazzarooti cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

A lucky motherfuker

who i need to chill with!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

A lucky motherfuker

who i need to chill with!!!

cwm41.gif

Your an idiot man!!!!

cwm25.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

I just have a few words for you....If the guys can do it why can't we.

Double standard BULLSHIT!!!!

Fuck That!!!!

Just a simple quote

"do as I say, not as i do"

Maybe your just jealous cause your not getting any! LOL

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 03-07-2001).]

yeah fuck it call a spade a spade the term slut is non-gender specific.......i mean I was the quite the slutty one a couple years back lol wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I'm not gonna touch that one but I will say something about females getting antsy about the double standard.......let me say this, there are double standards that work in the opposite direction but the fact is, we are males, and you are females ie WE'RE NOT THE SAME........therefore, there are different standards, repercussions, etc for each gender........I know you don't want to hear it but that's the way it is........also, it seems to me that a lot(not all) of females wanna enjoy the advantages that come with being a female(never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc) but they don't want to accept the disadvantages........guys have a ton of disadvantages in other ways but they never seem to complain about them......don't personally think much of a guy screwing girls over but unfortunately, this is the way it is and I dounbt it will change in our lifetimes........

please understand I am not being bias here but from my experiences, it just blows my mind to see females complain when they have it better than males in so many other ways.......I guess they want it all....sorry for babbling.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Sound Factory has a lot of attractive women.. It's definitely a hook up club..

I've only been to Exit a few times, but I could tell it was the same a Sound Factory..

Twilo.. Well, I havn't been there in over a year, but finding a hot girl in there was like finding a needle in a haystack.. The crowd is very unattractive there (compared to SF), so maybe that's why you don't see too many "sluts"..

This is just my opinion, maybe Twilo has changed within the past year..

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by tyco:

I'm not gonna touch that one but I will say something about females getting antsy about the double standard.......let me say this, there are double standards that work in the opposite direction but the fact is, we are males, and you are females ie WE'RE NOT THE SAME........therefore, there are different standards, repercussions, etc for each gender........I know you don't want to hear it but that's the way it is........also, it seems to me that a lot(not all) of females wanna enjoy the advantages that come with being a female(never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc) but they don't want to accept the disadvantages........guys have a ton of disadvantages in other ways but they never seem to complain about them......don't personally think much of a guy screwing girls over but unfortunately, this is the way it is and I dounbt it will change in our lifetimes........

please understand I am not being bias here but from my experiences, it just blows my mind to see females complain when they have it better than males in so many other ways.......I guess they want it all....sorry for babbling.

Mikey

ok - i think your sig sums it up - i feel bad for u that you feel that way about men and women

------------------

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif AIM tazzarooti cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Do you think maybe some of those girls are pros? They sometimes look like them, no? Perhaps they are charging $$$ for those little bathroom dates.

Hmmmm....

BSG

------------------

But Mama, that's where the fun is

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 03-07-2001).]

Originally posted by taragee:

ok - i think your sig sums it up - i feel bad for u that you feel that way about men and women

My sig sums what up?? Oh, I guess you know me now......please......don't pass a judgement when you don't have anything to say yourself.......okay, if you "feel bad" me.......why? Explain yourself instead of throwing in a weightless comment.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender