Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUESTION FOR THE LADIES

Originally posted by bmb1389:

JUST CURIOUS LADIES, HOW COME MOST GIRLS WON'T ADMIT TO "PLEASURING THEMSLEVES", WHEN MOST OF THEM DO? (ALL JOKES ASIDE, 4 REAL)

Ya just ain't talkin to the right girls, son.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by blueangel:

In my opinion . .. girl's who deny doing it are either very, VERY conservative and probably have not experienced life yet . . . or too embarrassed to admit it cause they see masterbation as a taboo of a sort. I think masterbation is probably the most natural sexual act that both male/females can do. It's allowing yourself to become more familiar with your own body and therefore, having more fulfilled sex with a partner. Just my $0.02.

BlueAngel

Yes what she said smile.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

I am going to have to agree that almost everyone does it and they enjoy it too.....but for some reason people are embarrassed about the fact that they have human needs and desires that need to be filled!!!

cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

And, for what is best, it's all good....toys, fingers, magazines, movies, etc. Kind of depends on the mood I guess!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

so I guess by your rationale mutual admiration with some meaningful eye contact would go a long way?

cwm13.gif

Ohhh my god yes that is so much fun.

And dragonfly, my dear you do not know what you are missing out on! It's not an either/or thing, either I will masturbate or I will have sex. Plus, the more you let your fingers do the walking the better your sex with your partner will be- it gives you a much better understanding of your own body and what you find pleasurable.

Originally posted by tastyt:

Ohhh my god yes that is so much fun.

lol glad you approve smile.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif