Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you take a mom???

My mom is in town and she wants to go out to a club/lounge...I have no clue where to take her with there are people of all ages.

She was like, "what about that twilos place?"

LOL!!!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cwm6.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Scores...kiddin!

What about one of the bars in the Hudson?

Spa?

Actually, we took one of my b/f's clients to Exit. He was from LA and was a bit on the older side. We just felt like Exit needed to be seen (for the massive size and you can still move around and talk on the other levels). He seemed to have a good time.

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by risa06:

I don't know where is the best place to take your mom...but the other day my mom said that she want to go to Exit cwm6.gif oh NO...don't think so smile.gif

yeah I don't think so either..haha.

Spa is cool...that is a good idea, thank you playboychick.

My mom isn't really into "pounding bass" so I don't know what the hell to do.

haha

cwm42.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Originally posted by playboychick:

I was at the Paramount last month and their bars seemed to have a good mix.

What about Eugene's?

(Just some more suggestion.)

I have not been to either of those. Thank you very much for the suggestions, I will look them up!

cwm30.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

my mom is coming to town as well, and ive been pondering the same question. she is pretty hip, but i dont think she would did pounding bass or big crowds either. someone recommended the bar/restaurant on top of the world trade center. ive never been but the view must be great. i have no idea if there is any energy there or good music though.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by drfunk:

, she would did

she might did anything, im not sure if she would dig it however

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

hey neighbour I have this guidebook @ home which lists & rates EVERY place that serves drinks in Manhattan, it looks pretty good u can borrow it if u want?

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by markyhatter:

I would take your mum somewhere, right up the old shitter.

Why are you here????

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i agree with the eugene's suggestion. it's kinda upscale and most likely she'll get a good impression of NY nightlife. centro fly might be a good option if you want her to see something a little more exciting. but twilo...might overwhelm a mom a bit.

Originally posted by cathyo:

Why are you here????

Because his site has oh so many hits that he feels it's necessary to enlighten us with his good news and his presence. Dumbass gotta stop sweatin us...

And no, not all British peeps are like that... a majority of them are very kewl... just that arsehole is an asshole...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif