Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.sig netiquette...some people are taking liberties...........

cwm1.gif i gotta agree with boa boy and spoonyd.. i think it's just a matter of politeness.. but i hope ppl don't have issues with my fairie!!

cwm38.gif , daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by momadance:

its also really annoying when people have stupid quotes in their sig's and you cant help but to always read them

lol touche

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Isn't this like complaining that someone stole something from you after you stole it from someone else? If your not allowed to be looking at this from work, then why complain that something is going to get you caught?? You can't please everyone in life. Citing our constitutional rights isn't going to help anyone. Just be considerate of one another, but asking for people to change their sigs cause your going to get in trouble isn't considerate either, is it?

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Ive heard the arguements, and have come to the conclusion that:

1.my 3-d pacman munching pills, while fun, is unnecessary(especially in the office). i didnt realize how annoying it is until i tried to navigate this board from home on a shitty connection. at work it screams, but god damn i almost threw my home computer out the window.

2.quotes are fun.

as a show of good faith, and in the interest of maintaining a harmonious board i have removed my large animated 3-d picture. i will however keep the quote, although i may rotate them periodically if so inclined.

-funk

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I am so noy positioning myself to be .sig cop lol,........but cathyo thanks for stepping forward! it trully is a beautiful signature but...........it takes up almost half a screen tho!?!?

cwm24.gif

I think we need artful to put up his old sig. to take the heat off of the rest of us...LOL! He had us ALL beat!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-09-2001).]