Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoking as a Turn-off?

I've just recently given up smoking, and I'd like to say good luck to all those looking to quit as well. It isnt easy, but its well worth it. As for anyone else who smokes...its your choice, and I sure as hell dont mind it if you do. Just dont let me bum any cigs from you if I'm having a nic fit one night. Thanks to the girl of my dreams who is going to help me stay smoke free...

I've just recently given up smoking, and I'd like to say good luck to all those looking to quit as well. It isnt easy, but its well worth it. As for anyone else who smokes...its your choice, and I sure as hell dont mind it if you do. Just dont let me bum any cigs from you if I'm having a nic fit one night. Thanks to the girl of my dreams who is going to help me stay smoke free...

smoking sucks. its the worst habbit that anyone can take uo, i see no point in it. if youre gonna smoke, smoke weed, at least you get high

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

How the hell can smoking look sexy? Unless it's something other than a cigarette she's smoking.

The problem with smoking is that the majority of smokers(90%, I would say) think that the world is their ashtray. There's nothing that pisses me off more than seeing someone flick a butt out of their car window onto the ground. I'd like to take a shit on those same people's lawns.

I've gotten burned in Twilo quite a few times also by some ignorant smoker who couldn't give a fuck about anyone they've burned on their way through the crowd.

Clubs would be 1000% better if they banned smoking. I bet that would keep the crowd under control.

Mark Twain once said: It is easy to quit smoking; I've done it at least 1000 times. But on a serious note, to all smoking-bashers, you don't like us smoking in a club, move to California!

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by divalicious:

Heheeee, rereading that... If he sticks my butt into his mouth, that would be an upper!

damn dive... clinkity. clink, damn clink.... into the gutter you go.... hehehehe.... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

And it gets the country more fucked up than any other drug....

(now I drink, smoke but anyway)

I can't see how thousands of people a year can die from alcohol related and cigarette related diseases, crime, accidents but weed is considered this massive pariah.

Makes no fuckin sense in my opinion.

-mjr203

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Casey, there's def something with alcohol+cigarettes. I don't know what it is but the combination gets me more fucked up than any drug LOL..

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by danm:

Clubs would be 1000% better if they banned smoking. I bet that would keep the crowd under control.

I doubt that! Imagine 1/2 to 3/4 of the club having a nicotine fit all at once???? cwm31.gif

I'm thinking that would be an UGLY scene!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SMoking has no good excuse, no easy defense UNLESS you smoke. Then you know how good it can be- after a great meal, with drink/weed/pill, post coital. I just think it's interesting how many anti-smokers have posted, feeling self righteous about how much more attractive you all are, but I know plenty of board ppl smoke so this thread isn't exactly representative. Anyway, if you don't find it attractive- so be it, everything I do isn't about being attractive to men- some things I do just cause I want to.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

I quit smoking for one year,,,truly,,,I was feeling good.....I think I had reason enough to quit...but shit,,,,life sometimes is tuff....little problems here and there did not help a bit....started again,,,,I don't smoke as much as before,,,its strange,,,some days I'll smoke a pack per day,,,some days I'll only smoke 5-10 cigarettes.....If I'm rolling or toking, I will smoke more ofcourse...want to quit again,,,,when the time is right...If its sexy or not?,,,,who cares,,you don't have to like it....

------------------

stoned_e0.gif