Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FREE GLOWSTICK GIVEAWAY WHEN PVD DROPS BINARY FINARY

lol u surely are the Prolific Princess of the Petulant Posts cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by cazz926:

apparantly not as cool as you for letting Kari know when someone didn't

cwm32.gif

long as you know your role...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

LOL...try again

come on.. its not that difficult.. i'm sure your smart enough to figure it out..

i don't need to try again.. i get it right the first time

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

come on.. its not that difficult.. i'm sure your smart enough to figure it out..

i don't need to try again.. i get it right the first time

please...do yourself a favor...stop typing and step away from your computer.

Thanks!

Originally posted by schwingep:

say that 5 times really fast

- Pete

cool.gif

what, and sound like daffy duck? lol, no chance

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

please...do yourself a favor...stop typing and step away from your computer.

Thanks!

please.. do EVERYONE a favor... lose your holier than thou attitude...

thanks.

------------------

hmr3.gif

please.. do EVERYONE a favor... lose your holier than thou attitude...

thanks.

Wow! I'm suprised that such a diligent student of philosophy and smoker of "l's" would have a bit of a sense of humor...Live and learn!

Oh, btw, I'm not "holier" I'm "cooler", be consistent!

Thanks!

Wow! I'm suprised that such a diligent student of philosophy and smoker of "l's" would have a bit of a sense of humor...Live and learn!

Oh, btw, I'm not "holier" I'm "cooler", be consistent!

Thanks!

way to dodge the bullet

thanks for the suggestion, but in fact they happen to be synonymous before you decided to extract one word from a phrase...

and btw.. i'm a business major, philosophy just intrigues me.

psychoanalysis too...

------------------

hmr3.gif

way to dodge the bullet

thanks for the suggestion, but in fact they happen to be synonymous before you decided to extract one word from a phrase...

and btw.. i'm a business major, philosophy just intrigues me.

psychoanalysis too...

AAAAAAGGHH SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THESE WRY WITICISMS OUCH...

I don't mean to ruin your 'fun', but arguing over nothing no longer interests me. Not really sure of what your point is, anyway. Talk about a buzzkill

GO THERE...IT'LL BE "HOT" AND "PHAT" AND "OFF THE METERS"

this shit is getting old... cwm25.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Cazz, PVD retired 1998 long time ago... guess wouldn't know that cause u probably go to Exit or SF.

it is wise to think *before* you speak...

------------------

hmr3.gif

PFloyd, take your own advice...

and sorry guys, I don't really do research on whack DJ's before I josh about them. I feel really bad that you guys take this so seriously, perhaps now I'll sit back and be entertained by your witty, intelligent posts.

PFloyd, take your own advice...

and sorry guys, I don't really do research on whack DJ's before I josh about them. I feel really bad that you guys take this so seriously, perhaps now I'll sit back and be entertained by your witty, intelligent posts.

oh really...

I, in fact, do...

*I*, unlike twilogoddess, never said anything that wasn't true...

nice use of sarcasm though.. poking out how intellectually inferior we are to you? feel free to correct me if misinterpreted your cute little innuendo..

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-09-2001).]

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

I'm a PVD Expert. He hasn't played 1998 since last July. I believe he permanantely put that record to bed.

actually... he played it in september..

thought that was not even what i was referring to you being wrong about..

------------------

hmr3.gif

I don't recall hearing 1998 in sept. U could just be sayin that, I'll have to check w/my sources. What do u think I was wrong bout, cazz goin to exit or sf? I could care less.

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 03-09-2001).]

oh really...

I, in fact, do...

*I*, unlike twilogoddess, never said anything that wasn't true...

nice use of sarcasm though.. poking out how intellectually inferior we are to you? feel free to correct me if misinterpreted your cute little innuendo..

That was really directed toward 'twilogoddess'.

Have you forotten that it was your cute innuendo that started this useless thread that was meant purely as an annoying joke? Yes, I do know it's annoying, that's what's so funny.

For whatever reason, I believe you took it too far...you seem to really be stuck on the fact that I think I'm better then everyone...that's your issue.

At first I was really just fucking around with you...then I felt insulted and counter-attacked.

However, I've had a long work day, and I'm going home. If you would like to argue with me some more, PM me, and by the time it reaches me it'll be Monday anyway, and we could pick it up then...

And twilogoddess, mind your fucking business.

The things that you are concerned about don't even matter in the real world.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 03-09-2001).]

That was really directed toward 'twilogoddess'.

Have you forotten that it was your cute innuendo that started this useless thread that was meant purely as an annoying joke? Yes, I do know it's annoying, that's what's so funny.

For whatever reason, I believe you took it too far...you seem to really be stuck on the fact that I think I'm better then everyone...that's your issue.

At first I was really just fucking around with you...then I felt insulted and counter-attacked.

However, I've had a long work day, and I'm going home. If you would like to argue with me some more, PM me, and by the time it reaches me it'll be Monday anyway, and we could pick it up then...

And twilogoddess, mind your fucking business.

The things that you are concerned about don't even matter in the real world.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 03-09-2001).]

in all honesty.. i'm having a rough day as well..

and you just seem like the type of person on this board who can carry on w/ me like that..

this thread was supposed to just be a nihlistic form of entertainment, that i thought i could add my nothingness to..

never meant it to be taken personally... if it came across that way, i apologize

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 03-09-2001).]

in all honesty.. i'm having a rough day as well..

and you just seem like the type of person on this board who can carry on w/ me like that..

never meant it to be taken personally... if it came across that way, i apologize

that was cool...ditto :-)

now go fuck yourself and don't come to Vinyl. JUST KIDDING...lol

Have a good weekend, and I mean that.