Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo tonight...

In continuing our "no holds barred" fiesta weekend, my crew and I will be hitting club SPECTRUM (home of Saturday Night Fever) in Brooklyn till about 3am then heading off to Twilo for a morning of Junior.

We hope to see you there.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 03-10-2001).]

hey, we haven't met yet, but let's shoot for a meet up!!!look for us in the power bar about 4 a.m.ish?? i'm with stacychase. we're in the middle of a fashion crisis right now so i can't tell you what we'll be wearing but most likely i'll have on some cheap cheesy prada knock off shades. and maybe some animal print pants. not sure. see ya!

I know I shouldn't go to Junior....I know I shouldn't go to Junior (this is my lovely anthem) but ya know what...I'll probably be there.

;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Ok..I'll try to get to all of you.

First-- Shugabooga & Staceychase...the Powerbar at 4am sounds great. I'm having a fashion crisis as well so let's play it by ear.

Second-- gambitx73-- Spectrum is in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn on 64th Street & 8th avenue. It was formerly 2001 Oddessy where "Saturday Night Fever" was filmed (yes, the floor still lights up). It's actually very cool these days on Saturday. Has a great floor, 3 bars, a lounging area and outdoor patio in better weather. Music is mostly mainstream club stuff. Crowd...50% gay men, 30% lesbian, 20% straight.

Third- Jammy and Pooh have just confirmed for Twilo...they will be there around 3 and going the distance with Junior.

Fourth-- Ooana...stop stirring up drama! Just shut the f#$%* up and get on the dancefloor!

Anyone else????

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com