Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomei Rocked Da House last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Fucking Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the peeps (shout outs to you) that were there, you know what I'm talking about smile.gif

There was more flashing going on than a strobe light hehe

Filter is a small place with a bomb of a sound system....he tore the place up....of course some Love and Traffic....and I'll be your I'll be your "ELEMENTS"

What a Tuesday....I'll get those ID's for ya

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

my bad pooh...i'll keep it all on this one

like you said...we definately need to have more nights like this during the week...i mean diggers is giving this guy props for a reason...he's tight...

i could see something like that filter 14 experience with h-foundation(just pipe dreams)

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

actually i was trying to tell swinge to keep it all in 1 place. i'd love to catch the h-foundation in nyc on a regular basis. those cats are doing their own thing and its comming out tight as hell...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

Originally posted by p00h:

actually i was trying to tell swinge to keep it all in 1 place. i'd love to catch the h-foundation in nyc on a regular basis. those cats are doing their own thing and its comming out tight as hell...

Poohbaby back off man...we both were typing the same thread at the same time and submitted it about a minte apart cwm5.gifsmile.gif

- Pete"damncantcatchabreakgottagetthekopboystobringinpoohforanothersmackdown"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 03-14-2001).]

Originally posted by rld2g:

yeah...h-foundation has me seriously open right now...just madd funky...geta chance to check them out when they opened for seb fontaine?

i wanted to that nite, but my twilobuddy wanted to do vinyl and i was low on cash to do both...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

Originally posted by rld2g:

i hear you..you woulda definately been feeling them...i think only halo was there, but was so damn funky that i got hooked on the sf sound

that sound is so tight... hear they'll be back in twilo in june...

riddem control- track off of warren's amsterdam disc 1- just such a joint

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I really had a good time there too....for a tues. night, it was a fun crowd....too bad my friends had to leave early for work or else i wouldve stayed longer....but hiro was good too, ending his set w/ some progressive beats and then tomei came on and started off really nice....the crowd was really in the dancing mood..overall a good nite...

did anyone check out downstair near the coat check they had this amazing flat screen tv mounted against the wall...nice shit to have in your house...i was amazed by it....

I really had a good time there too....for a tues. night, it was a fun crowd....too bad my friends had to leave early for work or else i wouldve stayed longer....but hiro was good too, ending his set w/ some progressive beats and then tomei came on and started off really nice....the crowd was really in the dancing mood..overall a good nite...

did anyone check out downstair near the coat check they had this amazing flat screen tv mounted against the wall...nice shit to have in your house...i was amazed by it....