Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm having a horrible day; someone please cheer me up!

I hope u feel better, when i get days like that, I usually just throw on a hard house cd....that always makes me feel better....IMG]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm32.gif, hope it works for u... cwm7.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays---> Foxyroxy guestlist

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

awwwwwww hun ... cheer up !! i'm going through the worst year of my life so far ... but whatevre .. things will get better !

pinky swear ! try and feel better !!

i'll take u out for a fun night on the town to cheer u up .. but wait til i have some more money , cuz i lost my job so i'm broke now ... next month ok !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

sorry to hear you're bummed. whenever i get bummed i think about the physically and mentally handicapped kids i work with and i reminds me how lucky i am. it isnt really cheery, but i think it helps with perspective, and i always feel better smile.gif

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

dunno what it is but it seems that many people are experiencing a "bad time" right now. Maybe it's the anxiety for the nice weather to come(?)

Like yesterday, even though nothing detrimental happened to me, I went home from work and cryed like a baby for nearly an hour. My hubby tried so hard to make me feel better...but I just needed to cry, ya know!

So from one sad chickie to another...***BIG HUGZ*** cwm20.gif

wah wah wah I want my milk and cookies, you people should all tie cement blocks to your ankles and jump off the bridge cause your self pitty is pathetic-oh here's another option-PROZAC -lots of it!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Hmmm. Well...I've been "backed up" for a day or two now...but the good news is, EVERYTHING'S MOVING AGAIN!!! cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

CHEER UP!!!

does too much buttsex cause constipation?? just curious

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

my doctor just gave me some bad news, i hate new york, my family is driving me crazy, and i'm always swamped at work. there seems to be nothing good today or in my immediate future. anybody got anything happy to talk about to help me feel better?

cwm14.gif

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 03-14-2001).]

with personal experience and after doing some volunteer work

and reflecting on life

all i can say, is that things really aren't bad as they seem

stay positive and try to smile even though it may be hard

if u feel greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat

your life will also seem better

try it

Are you HIV positive?

usually when people start whinng I tell them to suck it up and deal hey we all have problems

but here's something to look forward to the opening party for Temptations is only about a month and a half away!!

Have a great day!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"