Clubplanet Nightlife Community

herez a little story

i know this kid who got pulled over and he had 20 pillz on him at the time in a little dime bag. so he swallowed the bag when the copz came up to him. they gave him a couple of ticketz and he went home. When he got home he stuck hiz finger down hiz throat and up came the bag. there wuz a hole in the bag and alot of it got into him. he wuz fukt up for mad long. He sayz he still feelz a little weird and that wuz like a week ago. that shit funny.

Good story but a little gross...

Friend is being watched for selling drugs, whatever... gets pulled over not he way back from the city, has tto take 8 pills and swallow a jar... well ends up having massive stomach problems cause of the E, shits the jar out.

this happened about a year ago, then i asked him, hey "Bob" what did you actually DO with the jar you swallowed,

Bob: "I shitted it out."

Justin: "That's a waste to swallow that shit"

Bob: "I dont let K goto waste, i got the jar out of the toilet and poured the K out, i dont fuck around"

very funny, very sad, and very very gross.

had to tell you guys smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by nycetouch:

nice; was it a good roll?

hehe,was gonna ask this ...and were they all the same type?

BTW, is mixing "types" a bad thang?

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

Originally posted by deanna11:

my suitemate has a friend from home who recently died in the hospital after having seizures and strokes and being comatose. to avoid arrest, he swallowed some amount of coke (don't know how much, a few chunks)

another reason to legalize...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps