Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Dinner Meetup 4/6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by apotheosis:

hmmmmmmm suddenly have this whole image about clubkitty and moonshine goin threw my head cwm11.gif

tell me about it lol

cwm38.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Im in....but I think the 6th is a better day.

So someone make this shit official and get a place so we can start gettin a roll call.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

HEY! I don't know most of you but i'm reading about this dinner gettogether, and if you're all going to see PVD at Twilo after anyway i think i'd like to cum too and chill before..... but we SHOULD get there early cuz last time PVD was there there was an hour line and that was at 12 midnight...

Lil' Lulu

lemme know......

Are we going to have dual name tags? I'm hopeless with names & faces let alone TWO names for every face lol? And no Jammy/Yvette I'm not talking about you wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

i'm cominge whenever it is, i'll drag joe, i'll make monique come and if DEE doesn't show i'm gonna freak b/c i've been driving around with his beat up secret santa gift in my car forever.....at this rate he'll get it next xmas...do you read me dee????? yeah, not so secret anymore!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com