Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR THE RECORD...ABOUT THE 'RICHIE ROMERO' NONSENSE

It would appear that there has been some confusion here.

I do not know Richie Romero, nor do any of my friends. The first time I have heard of him was on this board. The reason why I posted "Richie Romero is spreading crabs" was to spoof the chick that posted he was spreading HIV. I guess you would have to read that first post in order to get the joke, or perhaps have a sense of humor

Normally I don't post this kind of shit, but then I realized some people take shit way too seriously and are drama-hounds and I should clear the air.

However THIS is true: B2B practices his American accent nightly in front of mirror wearing nothing but an American Flag.

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

The stuff about cazz926 having mad cow disease, however, is very very true, so be very careful. I for one don't have a sense of humor, and lying will send you straight to hell, so believe what I say. My friggin friend is running around mooing still, and his skin is getting black spots on his white skin.he's beggining to look like a cow too. fuckin bitch...

------------------

Chronic gives you cancer...

Sadly it is true, except i do it in a Stars and Stripes G-string, masterbating over a picture of Hillary Clinton...

Ass, sucks, blows, wassup.....

Spurt .... sleep.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by cazz926:

I do not know Richie Romero, nor do any of my friends. The first time I have heard of him was on this board. The reason why I posted "Richie Romero is spreading crabs" was to spoof the chick that posted he was spreading HIV. I guess you would have to read that first post in order to get the joke, or perhaps have a sense of humor

A good sense of humor?? Take my advice: DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. You're pathetic try at comedy is sickening.

"Idle time is the devil's play thing"

retard.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Oh Illiana, it simply kills me that my sense of humor isn't up to the sophistication level that you are on. Next time I'll throw in such fancy words like 'cumguzzler' and various other eufemisms for 'whore' so it'll appeal to your higher senses! OH FORGIVE ME!!!

-cazz

cwm7.gif

------------------

I can't dream for us all

Originally posted by cazz926:

Oh Illiana, it simply kills me that my sense of humor isn't up to the sophistication level that you are on. Next time I'll throw in such fancy words like 'cumguzzler' and various other eufemisms for 'whore' so it'll appeal to your higher senses! OH FORGIVE ME!!!

-cazz

SOPHISTICATION?? Spreading an std rumor is sophisticated? Your level of sophistication is non-existent.

Get a clue wench.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

SOPHISTICATION?? Spreading an std rumor is sophisticated? Your level of sophistication is non-existent.

Get a clue wench.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

nice sig. can we make out sometime or something?

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

Originally posted by p00h:

nice sig. can we make out sometime or something?

Hands off Bitch...She's Mine!!!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

A Necromancer!!!! I LOVE IT

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by spoonyd:

This board is getting pathetic.

go suck a dick you pompous self righteous ass. sittin there reading every goddamn post and then bitchin about it...

people are tryin to pass the time and get a laugh in, and you're tryin to bring us down...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

go suck a dick you pompous self righteous ass. sittin there reading every goddamn post and then bitchin about it...

people are tryin to pass the time and get a laugh in, and you're tryin to bring us down...

Maybe if all the buzzkills spent more time thinking of ways to post something that's (in their eyes) 'postworthy"' and less time bitchin about it, the allmighty board wouldn't be 'pathetic'.

Evryone does personal posts, just cuz ours isn't everyone' cup of tea is no reason to bitch about it. Everyone loves to throw around the freedom of speech deal, but once things aren't to their liking...it's "trolls" and "pathetic" and "non plur-like"

puuuuh-leaze.....

love you p00h...

------------------

I can't dream for us all

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ahh it's Dirtyslapper!!!

BTW i forgot to post this picture of Dirty getting a 'ravers massage' at Twilo..

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.iloveraving.com/pictures/california%20-%20southern/000505%20Hip%20Hip/Dsc00099.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.iloveraving.com/pictures/california%20-%20southern/000505%20Hip%20Hip/Dsc00099.jpg</A>

Ok so it's more of a 'ravers shag' but, hey

cwm1.gif

you shoulda seen her at twilo for cc/dt. that pic isnt too far from the truth. shagedellic baby...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

you shoulda seen her at twilo for cc/dt. that pic isnt too far from the truth. shagedellic baby...

Yeh i herd ALL about it.. lol, aparently she didn't even take the white gloves off for sex!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh i herd ALL about it.. lol, aparently she didn't even take the white gloves off for sex!

you may all mock, but I tell you, I've had a bigger grin on my face for the last 3 weeks than any of you lot have seen in years.

I found the glowsticks more pleasurable than the white gloves, though, I have to confess..

Originally posted by spoonyd:

uhm, guys, I was talking about the people bitching you out.

chill

(p00h you suck)

oops! Sorry spoony, I know you be 'keepin it cutlary'.

------------------

I can't dream for us all