Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is brushing your teetn at work weird??

I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk at work. I was getting a form for a co worker and she saw them in there and asked, "Why do you have a toothbrush here?"

I thought it was pretty obvious why I had them at work...to brush my teeth!

Is that strange or something? Sometimes you just HAVE to brush! I had a salad with tuna in it for lunch. You think I'm walkin' aroung with that taste in my mouth all day!?

I know there are more midday brushers out there!!!! I'm not alone and I'm not weird!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

You are not weird! I have a toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss here at work. What strikes me is that someone actually asked you "Why do you have a toothbrush here?" I mean what the hell do they think you are gonna do with a toothbrush?!?!?!

cwm12.gif

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by squeezemay:

What strikes me is that someone actually asked you "Why do you have a toothbrush here?" I mean what the hell do they think you are gonna do with a toothbrush?!?!?!

cwm12.gif

Yeah! I know!

I work with freaks cwm13.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Guest danwang

I bring the toothbrush to work... even though getting certain tastes out is a good thing, I do it to make the next trip to the dentist more pleasant... such trips are something that always sucks for me.

I don't keep it at my desk though. Just carry it around with other stuff I might need throughout the day in a travel bag I found at Virgin Megastore. Dunno if it was designed for that purpose, but the size and types of pockets work perfectly for me! Looks cool too IMO.

EEEUUUUUU why WOULDN'T you keep a toothbrush at your desk????

I don't see anything wrong w/ that at all.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

nope. It makes sense to me.

But you should see what i work with. THere's a guy here who appears to completely disinfect his face, arms, and hands every day before lunch...

Can you say 'compulsion'?

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

not only is brushing your teeth at work not weird, but i commend u on your diligent oral hygiene! after all, in a few studies periodontal disease has been linked to heart disease...

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

I even have dental floss and a pick (sp.?)here.. Sheeeeeeeit..

I HAVE to brush my teeth after every meal..it's a must.. and gargle with some Scope and floss and pick if necessary...

IMO that dental gum stuff is gross.. the thought of throwing in a piece of gum after eating and have the gum pick up all the crap that got stuck in your teeth is nasty ..

I'm getting sick thinking about it.. cwm8.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com