Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NCAA TOUNRNEY STARTS TODAY, WHOSE YOUR PICK???

nope

definelty not UNC

got their asses handed to them twice by duke at the end of the year...

like duke b/c battier is intense, and williams can drain it from anywhere on the damn court..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

nope

definelty not UNC

got their asses handed to them twice by duke at the end of the year...

like duke b/c battier is intense, and williams can drain it from anywhere on the damn court..

THATS THE SAME STORY WITH DUKE EVERY YEAR, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN CHOKING IN THE BIG DANCE THE LAST FEW YEARS

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

i wouldn't say *choking* persay...

they have had some disappointing loses.. but thats the way things go in there..

but UNC just finished up the year on a down note getting spanked by duke twice..

UNC goes down complements of flordia in the sweet 16..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

a-morris2-md-031001.jpg

terps vs. arizona in the final as picked by espn . . .

terps baby . . .

mok, i hear you. got that myself, except i got 'zona taking the title. they can run with the terps.

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by nycedee:

mok, i hear you. got that myself, except i got 'zona taking the title. they can run with the terps.

nice pick cause i had the same thing, and duke vs. md in the final four and md will spank them . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Arizona over Duke in the final ... Duke's stars, even if they're banged up, will take them a long way. But Wildcats are too deep and too experienced, plus they have motivation ("win one for the coach .. his wife died this year").

Mich St. and Stanford look damn good too ...

... but no one's talking about those Gators. Still a threat, even with the injuries.

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

duke vs. maryland in the final four..

maryland will not survive..

i played against drew nicholas(maryland point guard) in high school

------------------

hmr3.gif