Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo, Factory, World, or Ohm SAT. Nights????

I'm a twilo friday kid.....sat kid come june...so i donno....SF sats where the shit when i went all summer....im sure they are still fun. Never been to Ohm. and i hear that world is a clubbers waiting room for HELL. smile.gif hope i helped wink.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Hands down, SF! The place is just awesome. I don't think any other club compares. Jonathan Peters is da man, you've gotta love him (I'm so jealous of the ppl in Cancun who are blessed with his presence this week. Elena I hate you)

World isn't so bad either. I mean, the music doesn't even compare but it's a good place to go before the real fun begins at SF.

Plus, since they redid SF, there are more places to just hang out, chill and enjoy.

------------------

You're only young once

Shut up biatch!

No other club compares? What the hell have you been smoking? Nevermind, its what have you been snorting that might be the problem.

SF is for generic zombies, everyone looks the same and acts the same way.

Theres no variety in that club!!!

GIMME A Fucking BREAK

World is very commercialized music. Twilo is better on Friday's. Ohm has been where the trendy crowd has been going and Factory I has been off the wall last 2 saturday's. JP is back to spinning awesome music again. It really depends on the music that you want to hear. Factory as far as I'm concerned is the place to be right now.

Originally posted by ruinz:

Shut up biatch!

No other club compares? What the hell have you been smoking? Nevermind, its what have you been snorting that might be the problem.

SF is for generic zombies, everyone looks the same and acts the same way.

Theres no variety in that club!!!

GIMME A Fucking BREAK

Chill out with the Biatch crap, there's absolutely NO need.

I'm sick of people posting replies and attacking other people for having their own opinions.

Give me f$*king a break and relax!!

It's people like you who really bring down Clubplanet.

------------------

You're only young once

Personally i luv twilo...i luv it on Fri's and Sat's...even though it can be just so different. Exit is mad cool on Sat's too! It really just depends on your mood and what type of atmosphere you enjoy. Twilo is more casual and unified...whereas, say Exit is more of a t&a crowd and HUGE! I don't personally dig SF...due to physical aspects of the place, nothing more (no drama pls)...but have heard from many peeps that they really do throw down a phat party on Sat's.

...never tried World or Ohm ...never wanted to

It's interesting that ladies replied to this message that SF will be good. I agree even though JP won't be there. I forgot who'll be spinning this sat. but it's a friend of a friend so i kinda have to go...but i'll be at hammerstien and then TWilo for Danny Howells..

My opion honestly is to go to Twilo bcos of Danny howells...SF is always good on Sat...so just go there next time?! I'm sure you'll have fun either way.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

It's interesting that ladies replied to this message that SF will be good. I agree even though JP won't be there. I forgot who'll be spinning this sat.

jp won't be there?

he is there every sat nite/ sunday morning and thats a fact

It's interesting that ladies replied to this message that SF will be good. I agree even though JP won't be there. I forgot who'll be spinning this sat. but it's a friend of a friend so i kinda have to go...B]

JP will be at SF on Saturday. He was in Cancun, dont know about Florida...but he doesnt miss SF sats for other gigs...there are plenty of times that he spins somewhere the night before or after SF and he's ALWAYS there. Plus, if for some reason he wasn't, I could guarantee who ever replaced him wouldnt be "a friend of your friend"...thats fucking hilarious.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

It's interesting that ladies replied to this message that SF will be good.

Why wouldn't the ladies thing SF would be good? I'm all confused!

I'm a chick and I love it there. Maybe you're referring to JP? He's an awesome dj but I go b/c I like being there, I always meet cool people, and the whole place just has a good vibe. cwm12.gif

Although I must say, I wouldn't bother going on a Sat. if he wasn't be there.

I'm pretty sure he'll be back for Sat., I would imagine he has a contract or something agreeing to be there every Sat.

Wouldn't ya think? cwm9.gif

------------------

You're only young once

BRIAN

Originally posted by nycetouch:

He's in Florida for some strange reason, spinning in Miami.

He is in Miami on the 24th in the afternoon for UltraFest and he is flying back for Sf Sat nite. He is also in South Beach on the 26th for the WMC. All of these are facts, not rumours.

Originally posted by donvito:

TUNNEL MAN!!!

ITS COMING BACK BABY, GUNS BLAZING!

HELLZ YEA BRO, THATS WHAT IM SAYING

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13