Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold 04/16/01- Who's going....

really, WTF!!!! I checked out the Perfecto site and he conveniently skips over the big city on his travels to D.C. pitt and Boston.

Damn, sometimes I just dont know what his deal is.

whatevs

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

Originally posted by mugwump:

Pittsburg!! Fuck that!Seen him four times in the city..what!? He too good for NY anymore!?

More like "he is not good enough".

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

Looks like me and dszorro are gonna have to hit that up Oakie is nasty heard 1 of his CD's last night....Amazing the man is incredible can't wait to see him

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by pgroove:

really, WTF!!!! I checked out the Perfecto site and he conveniently skips over the big city on his travels to D.C. pitt and Boston.

Damn, sometimes I just dont know what his deal is.

whatevs

where can i get info on him ??? help me pleassseeee..

thanks

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by resident:

More like "he is not good enough".

lol wouldn't go near Oakey with a barge pole...saw him play the openning of home in Sydney a couple years back...I thought it was getting cheesier and cheesier and then he dropped Robert Miles Children which was played out in '97...that's when I left the room

cwm8.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by pgroove:

peaches,

check out <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.perfecto-fc.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.perfecto-fc.com/</A>

click on the perfecto symbol.

enjoy

thank you sweetie...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by boa_boy:

and then he dropped Robert Miles Children which was played out in '97...that's when I left the room

I dont know chronologically when was this Opening for Home in Sydney (I'm thinking late '99 early 2000 /when at the time a Oakie was throwin a newer remix of children), but either way, hearing Children which is a landmark anthem for the culture, dropped by Oakie at the right time...... man, I just think that's priceless....

Well, to each his own...

About his Pittsburgh appearance, I think I'm gonna pass... I've seen him twice this year, and will see him again during WMC...

Good luck to those who will go the distance!! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

i do believe danny t is turning twilo out again that nite, and my underground sources tell me my diggers will be joining him. if so, its gonna be the best club nite of all time. i wish to fuckin god oakie was playing nyc that nite...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

fuck Pit town, ill wait till Lord Oakenfold is in gotham, should be soon tho, he was here on thanxgiving so that was a while back. ok to all the kidz who are critisizing oakey, lemme tellya, yes hes cheesy at the moment, but that doesnt matter, because the man has more talent and ability than any other dj alive, bar none and done. just listen to the Havana EM, the most beautiful music ever played, he just lost his mojo for a few, but oakey can destroy anyone if he really tries, the man was storming acid house in ibiza back when u had ur diapers on.

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

to make the trip to Pittsburgh to see him? $22 for tickets in advance. It is at Pittsburgh most decent club(doesn't say a whole lot, but it's cool) Different than NYC club though. Tickets are being sold through ticket master(kinda strange) for this night of a tour. I flew from Pittsburgh to NYC for $85 round trip, with 3 weeks notice last month.

a cousin, you ain't got to dis my city because your pocket book doesn't allow you to travel anywhere farther than the train runs. small mind in a big city. You probably ain't even been to the steel city. ignorance is bliss, so i guess you're all blisted.

It is so annoying....Toronto gets Paul Oakenfold on Wednesday April 11 2001....a damn weekday!!! This city is whacked....how am I to be expected to do 4 o'clock mornings when I have to be at my desk by 7:30am???

cwm3.gifcwm3.gifcwm3.gif

Oh f**king well....I have done it before and I guess I will continue to do it until I drop!!!

cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by mp3some:

I dont know chronologically when was this Opening for Home in Sydney (I'm thinking late '99 early 2000 /when at the time a Oakie was throwin a newer remix of children), but either way, hearing Children which is a landmark anthem for the culture, dropped by Oakie at the right time...... man, I just think that's priceless....

Well, to each his own...

dude trust me it was a greatest hits and memories type set, anthems and cheese, that track was the piece de resistance....the type of set that an arrogant superstar DJ plays when he deosn't know his crowd, doesn't respect the locals and thinks the locals are philistines/clueless newbies.....apparently on subsequent visits he lifted his game but he did his dash with me

cwm43.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

I went last time when he was spinning in Hammerstein Ballroom, it was good but he played only for like 2 hours... Because I am in Europe now I am not gonna make it this time..I am hopefully gonna see him on April 30th in Germany. There is huge party called MAYDAY with Oaki, Tiesto, PVD, Tall Paul, Jeff Miles... and many more... but it will ruin me I swear the ticket is so expensive...

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mp3some:

Well, to each his own...

About his Pittsburgh appearance, I think I'm gonna pass... I've seen him twice this year, and will see him again during WMC...

Good luck to those who will go the distance!! cwm12.gif

I have Oakie's live set from Australia on tape...a friend got it off Napster awhile ago, burnt a CD and made me a tape! Great set but a few too many vocals. I use it to go to the gym.

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

I like the Robert Miles remix, Delirium remix and the Garbage remix...those are the only vocals I enjoyed...but the beats are def. there!!!

cwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

1006.gif