Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Exactly is a Cock Tease, and Why is it Such a Bad Thing???

OK, so I'm not a total idiot... But, I do know from reading this board, that there are many different opinions on everything under the sun. So, please tell me what *you* think a cock tease is...

P.S. Sorry if you may think this is a sex board topic, but I'm not trying to be sexual here...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

i think there are a few fine lines to the cocktease....

now..if a hot girl or a hot boy(whatever floats your boat) gives u an erection...be it by what they wear look like or how they flirt..... that's not a cocktease in my opinion because there is NO physical contact...

if you're making out w/ the cocktease..and an erection rises to the occasion...still... can't blame them..they're leaving willie alone

BUT a cocktease becomes a CONFIRMED COCKTEASER when she/he decides to touch your penis (be it soft or hard) and TEASES him...that's not fair..... don't rub the magical fireman's helmet unless you expect him spit in your eye!

thats just my take

jsc

Originally posted by stacychase:

Now, just to play "doubles advocates" here. Can't a straight guy be a cock tease? But wouldn't you call it something else? smile.gif

Plenty straight guys (especially at SF) tease gay men out of sheer narcissism...therefore, still teasing cock.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

Plenty straight guys (especially at SF) tease gay men out of sheer narcissism...therefore, still teasing cock.

Now couldn't a man tease a women??? smile.gif Nah, I guess that would never happen.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

i think it's "devil's advocate"... but...

str8 meatheads at factory teasin gay men.... lol.. telling you right now....some of those "str8 guidos w/ staring problems" have eyebrows more arched than diana ross......some got sugar in their tanks wink.gif

jsc

Now couldn't a man tease a women??? smile.gif Nah, I guess that would never happen.

Sure...but by definition, he wouldn't be a "cock tease."

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

HAAAAAAA!!!! That's funny..and I'm sorry for you. I wish you more good fortune in the future.

STR8? Uhhhmmm, check those guys, they're back behind the summer clothes, deep in the dark recesses of the closet. Boyz don't need the stairs, they're so light in their loafers. And the girlfriend is always the last to know...

It may be teasing, but it's not a cocktease until they start grindin on ya dick, working it up to a creamy finish.

ichi - has a pet cock; if you rub him, he stands up and spits. cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by saintjsc:

don't rub the magical fireman's helmet unless you expect him spit in your eye!

jsc

ROTFLMAO!!

Words of wisdom. Think they will start teaching that in sex ed??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i think there are a few fine lines to the cocktease....

now..if a hot girl or a hot boy(whatever floats your boat) gives u an erection...be it by what they wear look like or how they flirt..... that's not a cocktease in my opinion because there is NO physical contact...

if you're making out w/ the cocktease..and an erection rises to the occasion...still... can't blame them..they're leaving willie alone

BUT a cocktease becomes a CONFIRMED COCKTEASER when she/he decides to touch your penis (be it soft or hard) and TEASES him...that's not fair..... don't rub the magical fireman's helmet unless you expect him spit in your eye!

thats just my take

jsc

you're a funny bastard!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by divalicious:

Translucent... Thanks for explaining it so succinctly.

Saintjsc... Ahahaaaaaaa

StacyChase... Pussy Pester, Vagina Vexer, etc...

Diva, Thanks for the clarification... I get confused easily on Fridays... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

i think it's "devil's advocate"... but...

str8 meatheads at factory teasin gay men.... lol.. telling you right now....some of those "str8 guidos w/ staring problems" have eyebrows more arched than diana ross......some got sugar in their tanks wink.gif

jsc

Excellent observation. I LOVE the attention I get from the boys. It's an ego boost. Now if I can only get the girls to pay some attention to me, I'd REALLY be happy.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Yes, I have... And I wasn't grinding on anyone either. I can't help it that I dance in a suggestive manner, that gives guys stiffies.

Fuck them, some guys have no idea.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Yes, I have... And I wasn't grinding on anyone either. I can't help it that I dance in a suggestive manner, that gives guys stiffies.

If it's anny consolation, I would never accuse you of this...

love,

ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

You know, ironically enough, I think you're right!

Diva -- Vagina Vexer?! lol.. I'll have to remember that one...

Cock Tease = "I am grinding with you in the club, leading you to believe I'll actually follow through but... NO." aka "DENIED!" aka ::sound of tires screeching to a halt::

thanks you for concurring biggrin.gif in a similar vein to calling guys AND girls sluts why not just go with the appendage non specific and simpler tease wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

A "cock tease" is a girl (or gay boy) who feigns promiscuity or sexual interest in someone for attention (or other reasons), without having any actual intent of having sex.

I agree with this definition...

cwm22.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

isn't a cock tease the opposite of a clit tease? cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif