Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question: Just how do you become- - -

One of those dancers at a club. You know, those hot chicks that dance on a pedestool, or on a stage...with those outrageous next to nothing outfits?

Is it who you know? or Auditions? or Experienced only?

Just wondering cwm13.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

Someone pleasssseee answer this!!

I would love to know...

Really strange ive been approached a couple times while im in a club dancing but im either too busy dancing/or being a total mess..(BAD GIRL) that i never really took it seriously...

What is the proper way to go about this??

help

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I've wondered the same thing.....I'd totally love to be a goo goo girl at a club....and get paid just to dance.

I'd definitely cage dance too....just for one night.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Best bet would be to talk to the promoters, darling(s).

Maybe at a future party, we'll talk. smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by carabee:

I've wondered the same thing.....I'd totally love to be a goo goo girl at a club....and get paid just to dance.

I'd definitely cage dance too....just for one night.

C, there's a new club that'll def hire you, it's called "James's Living Room". Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass it along.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by translucent:

I think you mean "go-go" girl. Goo girls are in an entirely different industry all together.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

Bro you fuckin kill me......

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by korzo-:

C, there's a new club that'll def hire you, it's called "James's Living Room". Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass it along.

Hmm.....

I'm down...but does this place have an all you can drink soco bar? And there must be a place this dancin girl can rest her eyes.....you know how I like to sleep. :-)

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

I think you mean "go-go" girl. Goo girls are in an entirely different industry all together.

HEE HEE...just realizing that....goo goo..Ha!

------------------

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

most clubs have auditions for them. your best bet is to ask one of the dancers...dont listen to promoters, theyre usually just out to get in your pants. a friend of mine dances at exit and SF sometimes and she makes around $150 a night.

Originally posted by beautious1:

One of those dancers at a club. You know, those hot chicks that dance on a pedestool, or on a stage...with those outrageous next to nothing outfits?

Is it who you know? or Auditions? or Experienced only?

Just wondering cwm13.gif

I happen to be a platform dancer in many NYC clubs and NJ as well.I started about 3 years ago,I just got noticed at Roxy from a guy and it took off from there.I currently work at Exit,Abyss and some small clubs.Exit actually had auditions not to long ago for dancers.It's kind of about who you know,but you can always ask one of the dancers who's in charge.Or maybe I could hook you up with the girl who does my bookings,we actually need some good platform dancers at Exit.I know SF has auditions every thurs. from 2-6 at the club.They do more sexual shows there and the hours are grussom.Hope I helped you..

------------------

sunset.gif

i must be thinking of different girls.

are you referring to ones other than those that stand on top of poorly built wooden cubes, repeatedly shifting from one foot to the other, hands over their heads, while absentmindedly staring at their boobs? i thought that these were just random girls who got up the guts (and i do give them props for that) to stand up in the spotlight, even if it is only so that everyone can look at their lame back and forth swaying and that guys can look up their minis.

if you are talking about REAL dancers, please let me know.

Originally posted by weyes:

are you referring to ones other than those that stand on top of poorly built wooden cubes, repeatedly shifting from one foot to the other, hands over their heads, while absentmindedly staring at their boobs? i thought that these were just random girls who got up the guts (and i do give them props for that) to stand up in the spotlight, even if it is only so that everyone can look at their lame back and forth swaying and that guys can look up their minis.

some of those dancers are quite good..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

You obviously haven't seen the girls I work with,they don't just stand there and look pretty,they can move. But I have seen the dancers at World and they are horrible,they just stand there all cracked out and look good.Maybe they're the ones your reffering to?

------------------

sunset.gif

Originally posted by anthonyp:

You obviously haven't seen the girls I work with,they don't just stand there and look pretty,they can move. But I have seen the dancers at World and they are horrible,they just stand there all cracked out and look good.Maybe they're the ones your reffering to?

THOSE "DANCERS" AT WORLD SUCK!!!!!!!

dancers at roxy are off the hook...

or used to be... i havent' been there since big fridays, and when they tried to start it up again last april..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif