Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL SURVEY

when johnny took over back in august i was hoping to see it go til at least 10..

i think that 10 is not really a time where its gonna end though... w/ the afterhours at twilo and factory, i think the way it'll pan out, is you'll have it die at 8 and people will be goign to factory and twilo, or the less likely alternative, is that it becomes its on late afterhours...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

If yo;u guys can get it going legit until 8, then that's quality... There are only a few parties that go legitimately till 8...

vinyl fridays

twilo and factory sats

that's all I can think of that are always open past 8...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/10 - Pure, Detroit MI

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Honestly, I don't think you guys should have got rid of NERO(at least for this saturday), if anyone could make that place bump til 8 am, it's him. . .compare the dancefloor from when Nero was on an then when renegade came on. . .You could blame it on the bar closing an some peeps leave when the bar closes, but the floor was DEAD @ 4:30. . .just my 2 cents. . .

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

I am going there this Saturday so hopefully it stays packed to at least 8.....then i could hit up SF..yiippppyyyy!!!!

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

cwm21.gif

waht up guys ya this week there was missunderstandings between me n tunnel but luckily i got a guest spot in tx. then im goin to south beach 4 the confrence, ill be spinnin down there.but have no fear ill be back on the 30th unless the fill my shoes there. jus a lil curious what do u peeps think of the style n vibe of my beats e mail me @ www.anthonynero.com good or bad thanx n have a great spring break. & also check out renegade n corbitt at tunnel this sat there gonna rip shit n take u guys to school c ya when i get back

cwm42.gif

Tunnel never stayed packed past 7am [even when Danny was there].. It went a lil later on fridays when Baez was there [when he first got there]..

It always died out early..

I heard the place is empty by 4:30-5am ever single week..

------------------

finger.gif

its all about programming. When I played the whole night, the place was still busy at 7AM and they closed anyway.

Sometimes when you follow someone else and they have one flow and you switch it up and go another route, it throws off the floor.

The trick is bridging that gap and myself as a DJ, I have some of my favorite records that may have breaks in them or musical passages that drop out for 5 to 30 seconds and people around 4-5 are ready to leave Tunnel because the music is really hard all night and the dance they're asses off so when they hear those kinda records it's like a break point for the door.

It's a catch 22. Yeah you can give up on the records you truly like as a DJ and hope to keep people hypnotized in a web of hard music but eventually people want a change of musical styles and when you make that change there are always going to be people who use that as they're break point for the door as well. People want to eventually sleep, eat, fuck, you know so especially now that Tunnel is cleaned up, you don't have as much of an E crowd there who don't realize its 9AM when they thought its like 2 or 4 sooo it's not as easy as you may think.

Renegade

------------------

DJRENEGADE.com

I THINK THAT 8 OCLOCK IS AN IDEAL CLOSING TIME FOR THE TUNNEL

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13