Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Prom Clubs???

A good Friend of mine is having her senior prom in NYC and was looking for some after prom activities. I went to a club a while back that allowed under 18 students coming from a prom to get in. I was wondering if anyone knew of any such club that allows High School Students to enter? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks cwm26.gif

i went to limelight after my prom...it was on a wednesday. it was the latest date for prom things, and half the night was rock night, i was miserable for that half lol.

friday parties are a bit tougher for the 18 and under crowd after prom...some clubs set something up, but most events are on a wednesday.

so i dunno wut to tell you right now, but info should be coming in soon enough.

my opinion: go chill on a beach after prom, clubbing after is like, not the same lol b/c ur with ur classmates and stuff, its weird heh

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

go to the hamptons..

clubs after the prom aren't worth it.. just get a group together and get a house in the hamptons or something... it won't be that much more expensive then the club will end up being..

thats what i used to do.. senior year we had an amazing deal b/c a friend of mine (msoprano) hooked it up..

had a few days at the new york hilton w/ almost and entire corner of the building to ourselves...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

my freshman year i went to the formal, we went to Carbon after it.

sophmore year i went to the formal, went to Tunnel.

junior year after the formal and the prom went to EXIT

my senior year, FUCK PROM, im gettin banged up at EXIT then goin down the shore after wink.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

go to the hamptons..

clubs after the prom aren't worth it.. just get a group together and get a house in the hamptons or something... it won't be that much more expensive then the club will end up being..

thats what i used to do.. senior year we had an amazing deal b/c a friend of mine (msoprano) hooked it up..

had a few days at the new york hilton w/ almost and entire corner of the building to ourselves...

i still get chills thinking about that weekend and the entire ounce that i had pre rolled. i dont think anybody will ever beat that weekend ever!!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Send me a PM if you are interested in Limelight for after prom...I will get you in touch with the guy in charge of it...............

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

i think going to a club after prom is a waste of time . . . go somewhere where you can be with your friends, dont have to go home after the club closes (like the hamptons or something like that) . . . etc . . .

just my opinion though . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

. . . Out of the Darkness . . .

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope

For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love

For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith

But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

- T.S. Eliot

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

haha, the prom!! how i miss those days (it was only 4 years ago or so..lol).

i think that as the prom season comes closer, a lot of clubs will start to promote nights that they will let HS kids in. you could probably go to your club of choice (for the most part), but you'll probably pay a lot more to get in.

i went to Club Expo, then to a house in the Hamptons, and then to the beach.. haha and back then i was as sober as hell! didn't even drink at my prom.. how times have changed. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*