Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! Regarding the next Dinner Meet-up!!**

The OFFICIAL ClubNYC Dinner Meet-Up will be on Friday, April 20th. This is to avoid any conflict with the Passover on April 7th and the Good Friday on April 13th.

HOWEVER, a UNOFFICIAL ClubNYC Drink Meet-Up will be held on Friday, April 6th. The venue will be announced as we get closer to the date.

I hope this works out for everyone!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super job !

i'ma try and make both

but i'm broke can teh unofficial one be at like mc dowwels or white castle or taco bell something !

=) hehe i think i'm in for both ...

but these dinners arent for everyone , only the sexy people, so all you fly mothers get out there and eat , eat i said ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

4/20????? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sure its gonna be a meetup...or a SMOKE UP???????

guys....its my personal hloiday..so excuse me if Im incoherent at dinner.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Put me down for the April 20th one.. no really i AM going to make it.

Looking forward to meeting you reprabates and Casey smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Looking forward to meeting you reprabates and Casey smile.gif

damnit... what'd i tell you about the thesaurus...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

well as my fellow stranger in a strange land will be making an effort AND it's payday again) I'll be there on the 20th as well cwm32.gif

Uh oh if there's british in attendance I may have to drink cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

damnit... what'd i tell you about the thesaurus...

LOL, hey what can i say it's the Queen's English.. that's the Queen of England not Queens NY wink.gif

I hope to see you and Brandie out?

Anybody know of any good hotels near the clubs? Just checking it all out now.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by az-tec:

4/20????? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sure its gonna be a meetup...or a SMOKE UP???????

guys....its my personal hloiday..so excuse me if Im incoherent at dinner.

My thoughts exactly! SOmeone might have to remind me the day of the meetup b/c I'll be smokin all dayyyyyyy. Hopefully I can make it.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by boa_boy:

well as my fellow stranger in a strange land will be making an effort AND it's payday again) I'll be there on the 20th as well cwm32.gif

Uh oh if there's british in attendance I may have to drink cwm13.gif

Yeh please come, i need a drinking partner who can drink.. these yanks, for all there good points, think 6 bud lights is a big night out.

I will be introducing people to VCR's to seperate the lightweights from the English and Australians.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Yeh please come, i need a drinking partner who can drink.. these yanks, for all there good points, think 6 bud lights is a big night out.

I will be introducing people to VCR's to seperate the lightweights from the English and Australians.

My liver's been warned.....and be afraid rumour has it that a Scot will be attending as well

cwm13.gif

oh and b2b you're in IT, email me a job spec so I can claim some of the nite on expenses wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

HOLY CRAP!! Am I reading this correctly?? David, you coming?? And what do you mean you need a drinking partner? Don't you know Asians are a bunch of lushes? Ask anyone if they haven't seen me drunk? Bet you can't find one! Hmmm . . . that didn't sound too good. cwm13.gif Well, I'm glad you're gonna make it . . . FINALLY!

Hey what type of hotel do you need? Something fancy? Or just something affordable? Send me a email, I'll help you find one.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

Boa Boy,

NICE a Scott, shit.. i may have my work cut out here with you two.. but that's what it's all about.

Blueangel, we shall se my dear. Get me a price on the Champers from the resteraunt because it's all gona get messy.

Yeh i and definatly coming across, i have to meet you guys.. and i have somebody else i HAVE to meet as well wink.gif

Anyway, don't want somewhere crap, but i don't want too much i would rather spend the cash on going out.

I have just been looking at ....

On The Ave Hotel

Paramount

Barbizon

But very open to suggestions.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Boa Boy,

NICE a Scott, shit.. i may have my work cut out here with you two.. but that's what it's all about.

lol is anyone here Irish? if so we're going to be in a world of hurt

cwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by boa_boy:

lol is anyone here Irish? if so we're going to be in a world of hurt

cwm32.gif

No not the Irish too, i can feel my Kidneys allready.. big drinkers of the world unite.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

since this is becoming a drinking contest i'll be there on 4/20/4:20...

not irish, but i went to dartmouth...if you've ever been up there you know there is nothing else to do but drink...everyday...for free(ahhhhhhh)...

i wont be in full form because its a holiday, but i'm sure i can still hold my ground...

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time

b2b, going drink for drink with boa? and me, with the Scots and Irish blood in the family? I had best start prcticing now... this should be a VERY messy night, what with matta in the mix too.

Casey, we might not want to go black-tie for this dinner, i don't think!

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 03-15-2001).]