Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ATTENTION!! Regarding the next Dinner Meet-up!!**

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Oh yes you will!! Minimum is 10 strong bottles of beer and at least a few VCR's.

Casey could you find out if the place has a corkage on Champagne i will bring some with me.

think imma start training...

show the limey brit how we do things here wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blueangel:

They serve this Spanish Champagne called Cava, which goes for $25 - $30. They said their corkage fee is 5% of the price of your Champagne. Are you bringing me . . . us a gift?? wink.gif

BlueAngel

Cava is just sparkling wine my dear, it is only Champagne if it comes from the right area of France wink.gif

Yeh i will bring along some Champers from Chicago, i have a deal going with the wholesaler wink.gif 5% is ok. So i better leave the price on...

Do they do Redbull?

Casey your going to LOVE VCR's sorts the Europeans and Asians form the American i can tell you wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

think imma start training...

show the limey brit how we do things here wink.gif

Yeh get some training in, you all have a BIG advantage as i have an ulcer and carn't drink for a few weeks. But non of the Heiny Shminey water like beer, it's the string stuff. Well it don't matter actualy the VCR's are going to knock a few people out fo the running as it is... looking forward to it Rob.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Cava is just sparkling wine my dear, it is only Champagne if it comes from the right area of France wink.gif

Yeh i will bring along some Champers from Chicago, i have a deal going with the wholesaler wink.gif 5% is ok. So i better leave the price on...

Do they do Redbull?

Casey your going to LOVE VCR's sorts the Europeans and Asians form the American i can tell you wink.gif

no treez for cass though wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Yeh get some training in, you all have a BIG advantage as i have an ulcer and carn't drink for a few weeks. But non of the Heiny Shminey water like beer, it's the string stuff. Well it don't matter actualy the VCR's are going to knock a few people out fo the running as it is... looking forward to it Rob.

i'll bring the moonshine smile.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

cwm2.gif Casey not a big smoker then? That's all i can do at the moment... partying is catching up on me.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I had 11 pints of Black Velvet (1/2 Woodchuck Cider, 1/2 Guinness) in me before I blacked out on St. Patty's Day (made it home, tho). And apparently I had a conversation with Crommy -- or so she says. I sure as hell didn't know which way was up......

Oh, and sorry for being a square, but where _is_ the meetup?

cwm16.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

HEYYYYYYYY!! I'll have you know that I was going about it the wrong way!! Marcella said that I should smoke then drink not drink then smoke. cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Hey youall,

BlueAngel - if you already have a list running, could you put me on there somewhere?

Speaking of alcohol, I got my skoolin' last night. With none other than sangria. Went to Churrascaria Plataforma (excellent place to stuff your face with a great variety of meats and beyond), and we got a couple of pitchers for three of us. Unlike my friends, I didn't have to drive home, so I took the lead. Long story short, I vaguely remember stumbling home, and when I woke up at 4 am (lights on, clothes on, etc), it took me a while to figure out how I got there. Today I have a certifiable hangover.

But, I be damned if drinking sangria isn't fun! Any of yous that haven't gotten drunk on sangria before, you're missing out - it's the most fun way to get trashed!

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

HEYYYYYYYY!! I'll have you know that I was going about it the wrong way!! Marcella said that I should smoke then drink not drink then smoke. cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

What time do these meet-up's starts Casey?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

BlueAngel

Thought i posted this before so sorry if it's a duplicate.

Casey what time do the meet-up's start? Need to arange my flight.

Thought i posted this before so sorry if it's a duplicate.

Casey what time do the meet-up's start? Need to arange my flight.

Usually, we meet by the bar around 6ish then have dinner around 8ish. So, make sure you get here on time! Let me know what time you're getting in so I can have the red carpet all ready for ya!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Usually, we meet by the bar around 6ish then have dinner around 8ish. So, make sure you get here on time! Let me know what time you're getting in so I can have the red carpet all ready for ya!!

BlueAngel

LOL, hey no red carpet nessesary.. just a sick bucket for Rob wink.gif

I am going to try and get in for about 4(ish) got somebody picking me up so i will be there in time for the festivaties.. i will let you know on Friday (when i book it) details.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

B2B I'm going to get an early mark from work on the 20th methinks.....we'd best be starting a little earlier so the hangerson can think they're keeping up with us wink.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

dingo you better be ready that night cause they r gonna be carrying you out of there after im done with you. j/k i hope we all can make it out after all this drinking.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

every man dies not every man lives.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by schwingep:

will schwingep make an appearance?

Hmmm... the q is will the female version or the male version show up? Or both?...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

yeah, where is the meetup on the 20th? sorry; i must've missed that...

confused.gif

I'll put up a post when we get closer to the date with all then necessary details.

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg