Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else wish they were in Cancun right now?

Originally posted by anacondatro:

hells ya. would anyone actually say no. cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

Me. It's a little too touristy for me.. but thats just me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I don't know why...but I never wanted to go there. Even like 2 years ago some of my girls were going there and I could've gone w/ them but I didn't...just wasn't to into this whole idea. May be I'm weird cuz I everyone says its fun.

BTW...just spoke to someone who is in Cancun right now and he said that LaBoom did 5,600 people last night when JP was spinning smile.gif . The weather is great and the water is crystal blue.

Originally posted by risa06:

I don't know why...but I never wanted to go there. Even like 2 years ago some of my girls were going there and I could've gone w/ them but I didn't...just wasn't to into this whole idea. May be I'm weird cuz I everyone says its fun.

BTW...just spoke to someone who is in Cancun right now and he said that LaBoom did 5,600 people last night when JP was spinning smile.gif . The weather is great and the water is crystal blue.

Whats up girl? I heard from them too, I heard last night was sick. Sooo you feel like coming with me in April??? lol

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Originally posted by bratnik:

Whats up girl? I heard from them too, I heard last night was sick. Sooo you feel like coming with me in April??? lol

Your going in April? Sick girl...lol smile.gif I think I'm going to Brazil in April...well, at least that is where I want to go smile.gif

Looks like boys having a good time there...good for them smile.gif

I got back from Cancun monday,and I had the best time ever.But I was glad to come back home and drink american water,and not have to deal with pesos.Even though I was smart and brought 150 singles and lots of twentys.

The bartenders love american singles and the clubs down there like Pat Obrians,Coco Bongo,Booze Cruize,SR Frogs,Daddy O's,Bulldogs(newest club)and many more are fat ain't no big deal if us spring breakers go there and get loaded and let loose. Coco bongos was one of the best times I ever had the set up is phat as hell but the music is like michael jackson,bon jovie,guns and roses and backstreet boys, but who cares if your getting drunk. Every night at 4am I would go to La Boom for after hours and the music was of the hook and it wasn't to packed because alot of people can't handle afterhours like us east cost clubbers so all the people that were there were from jersey and ny. It was the same kind of crowd that would go to factory on saturday. 5,600 people is alot. I don't know about that La Boom isn't even one of the 3 largest clubs down there.I would have to say it is about 1/2 the size of Twilo.Oasis was the hot spot durring the day lot of contest and 40 ounce coronas.

Oh ya the federale down there sucks they will arrest you for anything.Some little mexican will blow a whistle and like 5 5ft mexican cops will come running in. So you got to pay them off quick or go to jail and who knows how long you would spend in jail.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Me. It's a little too touristy for me.. but thats just me.

I hear ya Vampie. I went to Cancun for spring break when I was a junior in college and naturally, I had the best time of my life.

I'd love to go back to Cancun b/c the beaches are so beautiful and the weather is perfect and there's so much to do, but at 24, I really don't think I'd want to be there with a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds (no offense to anyone 19 or 20).

I have friends down there now who are my age. They've never been to Cancun, so I think in their case, it's the best time to go considering how notorious it is for awesome spring breaks.

In spite of the age differences, I'm sure they're have a kick ass time. Sure as hell beats sitting in an office all day!

------------------

You're only young once

Hells yeah i wish i was there... i went when i was a soph in highschool and had a blast i would kill to go back. Majority of my friends are down there this week too. I went up to stratton though. The snow was unbelievable best 3 days snowboarding in a while.

stay up

peace

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by liya:

hey i will be there in 2 weeks for spring break...

can you guys recommend some clubs ...

which nights are good for what..

i am liking the way labomba ( not sure ) sounds

thanks

During the daytime like between 12-5 go to The Oasis hotel(grand) and hit the beach there mad contestes and dj playing music and everybody getting drunk.

When you get down there you will have an option to buy a club package,buy it because those are the days that everybody will be going to the clubs that are hot. A definate is Pat Obrian's for mardi gras party the things people will do for beeds.I think Eddie Baez will be there in two weeks for the mardi gras party.Coco Bongo is a must I know Jason Ojeda is there 3/21 and JP the first week in April,I don't know who is in between. The booze cruise is awsome it takes you to a fantisy island,and on the way there you drink and everybodys' trying to dance all fucked up while the boat is swinging left to right. Hex Hector spun for my booze cruise and he was great. La Boom is the after hours place the best music and latest party going on. There's plenty of great places I forgot but you will have a great time. Make shure you bring tons of small change so you don't have to change for pesos.The bartenders love american singles they will serve you first or fing a guy with a tray gather your friends up and give him like 20 american dollers and he will hook you up with like 8 drinks at a time. One more club I forgot to mention was the knew one it open up two weeks ago it's pretty phat it has a cave with a pool.

Oh ya bring tons of american products like gum,candy,water if you can because the american shit down there is not the same even if its' coco cola or big red. And go to your doctors like two weeks before hand and tell him you got a fucked up throat or swalling glands so he gives you antibiotics so you don't get sick down there. You will have a blast. I hope this helps.

Originally posted by dale77:

I hear ya Vampie. I went to Cancun for spring break when I was a junior in college and naturally, I had the best time of my life.

I'd love to go back to Cancun b/c the beaches are so beautiful and the weather is perfect and there's so much to do, but at 24, I really don't think I'd want to be there with a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds (no offense to anyone 19 or 20).

I have friends down there now who are my age. They've never been to Cancun, so I think in their case, it's the best time to go considering how notorious it is for awesome spring breaks.

In spite of the age differences, I'm sure they're have a kick ass time. Sure as hell beats sitting in an office all day!

We're on the same page I see....I know of a few friends that went there in August, (yeah I know it's hot as hell but I love it - I'm such a sun worshipper!)and they said it was mostly couples and it was a lot more laid back and very relaxing.. and if you want a little craziness the nightlife was a few notches lower than it would be normlally like this time of year but more suitable for an "older crowd"

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

i just got back from cancun late sunday nite...and already im wishing to go back...me and my roommate were deciding which hotel to stay at next year......aaahhh im gonna cry

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...