Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official (Danny Howells) Twilo Meetup 3/17

I think that Danny just isn't my friend. 2 for 2 I wanted to check him out and it was a total bust. The first time he just didn't show up, that little sellout. The second time my Tina got jealous of him and I knew better not to piss her off; altogether it ended up a shitty night. Should I even try the third time...

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

Originally posted by resident:

I think that Danny just isn't my friend. 2 for 2 I wanted to check him out and it was a total bust. The first time he just didn't show up, that little sellout. The second time my Tina got jealous of him and I knew better not to piss her off; altogether it ended up a shitty night. Should I even try the third time...

fiend

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ya really want EzDreamer to beat you with his glowstix?

mmmm... not really so I guess I see you at Twilo board meetup biggrin.gif

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 03-15-2001).]

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Wow, you're coming all the way from Cornell? Cool. Definitely will be at this meet-up. On a side note, how sweet is this Saturday going to be? There's a freaking parade on 5th Avenue.

melod Sat is actually the opening day of my spring break so coming all the way form Cornell isn't that much of a big deal wink.gif

see you at the meetup *shy*

btw do you when the parade starts and from where ?

------------------

PLuR

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by MixMag:

Hopefully I'll be able to see him tonite..didnt get a chance to catch him last time....does anybody remember how he played his set last time?

If I do go, I'll try to make it to the meetup at 2

Hey Mix,

Do you actually work for the magazine, Mix?

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

mixmag> danny usually starts out very lush & minimal. sort of what his nubreed cd1 sounds like. around 230 am he steps it up a notch with some tech & funky progressive house. around 3:30 or 4 he blows it up hard with some sick techno. it's a journey through all of the genres of dance music. it's pretty wicked how he takes you on that ride. the mixing, programming, & track selection is class. certainly one of my favorite djs of all time.

Danny Howells was really good...but I went to SF afterwards...aS far as the bad rap that JP was getting a few weeks ago 'bout playing the same shit for an hour or so like "Stranger" in my house...

WEll let me tell you something..

Danny Howell as good as he is I was thinking that i might get spoiled and not like SF so much....Weeeeel was I wrooong..I totally forgot why I love JP...I haven't been there in a while and as far as his bad rap for not playing to his ability in the last few Sat...well I'm sure he did more than make up for that last Sat/sunday...Oh man he tore that shiiit out of SF...

He is my favorite Dj..In my opinion of course...I think he is "the best" not one but the best..that's just my opinion.