Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do Women call it P.M.S.?!?!?!

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!!

...sorry ladies just had to hate on ya for a sec.

Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the FUCKIN' KITCHEN!!

AND YES, I'm PMSing today! teufel.gif My hormones are all outta balance cause my body has to get rid of the bad blood that's left behind when my body goes through it's preparation of hopefully growing a baby inside me once a month until my menapause. At which point I loses my hormones all together PERIOD!

IF you were a REAL man then you'd understand this and be a lil' bit more compassionate to us women instead of being a prick who has to whine about his girl friend's (once a month) bitchie behavior on a public forum on the internet!!! GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Funny but let's see how you'd feel if every month your body gets all out of whack and you get headaches, backaches, irritability, sore boobs, bloating so bad that nothing you have in your closet fits, and cramps that feel as though your uterus is like someone is wringing out a wet towel, followed by 5 days of total inconvenience!

The way I see it, if we have to suffer, so should you!

LOL.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by blueangel:

Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the FUCKIN' KITCHEN!!

AND YES, I'm PMSing today! teufel.gif My hormones are all outta balance

IF you were a REAL man then you'd understand this and be a lil' bit more compassionate to us women instead of being a prick who has to whine about his girl friend's (once a month) bitchie behavior on a public forum on the internet!!! GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif

BlueAngel

I said the "joke" with a smile on my face and even apologized for the silly comment but you had to come out of your face and prove my point. tongue.gif

corbis_id?p=cid%3A10309605

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

[This message has been edited by anacondatro (edited 03-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by anacondatro (edited 03-21-2001).]

I love the new commercial for PMDD. When the guys walks in and asks his wife "Whatcha doin'" and she rips his face off! "What does it look like I'm doing!! Just leave me alone!!!!"

Everytime it comes on my b/f looks at me and we crack up.

The ONLY thing I actually like about PMS is it provides the perfect excuse when I twig out about nothing (which is frequently). I use it even when I don't have it!

In all seriousness though...it's Hell! I cry, I get spastic, overemotional, worried and cranky! Oh, and a new one popped up my last 2 cycles...total body aches! It felt like I had worked out for the 1st time in 5 years. From my neck to my calves...everything was sore. I thought it was the flu until I noticed how it went away as soon as my little "friend" came along rolleyes.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by mugwump:

Drum Rolls...

crickets................... cwm34.gif

cough..ahem.................

OMG.. this is EXACTLY what came to mind... like in the Looney Tunes cartoons when Bugs would get all the applause and Daffy got no play... ::sigh:: I don't care.. Daffy was the shit.

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by cathyo:

In all seriousness though...it's Hell! I cry, I get spastic, overemotional, worried and cranky!

CRYING!! That one hits me ALL the time. I'll freakin cry for absolutely NO reason at all or because of stupid things like there's no more OJ in the refrigerator. It gets me all the time . . . that and water weight! Uck! cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Actually it's called

Putting up w/ Mens Shit!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

hehe, i think i might be pms'ing now, but i get weird when i do. i get all hyper and giddy and i can't stop laughing and running around

oh, pms?? i thought you said smoking crack

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right