Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT promoting

If anyone knows who I could talk to about promoting exit. I live in jersey, but go to school in miami. So I wanted to do it for the summer, and I'll be goin to school in jersey next year. So if anyone is involed with that please let me know. By the way I was home this week and EXIT was still ragin on both fridays, I can't wait to cum back. pEacE

Why would you want to promote for a place that has 9525329591257123 promoters and sub-promoters and is notorious for fucking each and every one of them, each and every week.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

[This message has been edited by gravity (edited 03-20-2001).]

Originally posted by gravity:

Why would you want to promote for a place that has 9525329591257123 promoters and sub-promoters and is notorious for fucking each and every one of them, each and every week.

couldn't agree more. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 03-20-2001).]

it obvious that they're ripping the subs off... but i imagine that it almost evens out, if not still goes in favor of them...

no other club is paying out at $10 a head.. so they have to cut the numbers in half generally to bring it down to what the same numbers would be doing at another club...

"is ok... don't cry.... here's your $40 dolla"

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

Thats bullshit, I promote for Sound Factory and get $10 dollars a head. I promoted for Exit before this, and I only got paid once, and it was for half the money I should have gotten. EVERY promoter gets dicked at Exit, regardless of how many people you bring in. Since I have been at Factory I have been paid for every person I have brought there.

Exit is a phat club, but they dick everyone over.

if you want to promote for a good party that actually will pay you out, and that the team leaders and partners and the owner actually give a shit about their promoters, come to factory.. email me for more info... i've been involved in the factory party since it restarted, and i love it... i can't ever go anyplace else

adam fierce

fiercetwok1@aol.com

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions