Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deanna11..the new *club goddess* in town. . .

awwwwww shiiiiiiieeett......look out...

and to celebrate on her new godly status...she'll be making the Twilo dancefloor her bitch friday nite...

stay clear or become another victim of hers...just look at mattyparsons...the poor bastard...he's never been the same...he keeps saying to himself..."can't sleep, deanna will bite me..."

i just might enter her way and take my chances... biggrin.gif

------------------

an angel saved my life. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

she's ALWAYS been a club goddess even with out the title.

WERK IT GIRL!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Congrats crazy girl!! tongue.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Congrats....damn...i wann see the "MOVE"!

And DAMN can that girl move!!!!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!!! hey...crack...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! i couldn't have done it without you guys. it's taken months of long, hard procrastination and non-productivity to get me where i am today. sometimes it was tough, and i'd be posting all by myself at messed up hours of the dark morning, and i thought i'd be old school legend forever; but with all your encouragement, support, and great posting, i persevered against all odds (sleep, responsibilities, homework) and made it! all achievement requires some sacrifice (my college education), but in the end, we can have what we work for

join me and all my AWESOME friends (i love you guys!) this friday for some NICK WARREN and SANDER KLEINENBERG WAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! we will tear apart the dance floor and i will vow my singular, eternal love and devotion to my Nick

again, thank you, everyone on this board who made it possible. *sniff* and thank you, clubplanet, my dealers, Twilo, napster, drug couriers from amsterdam, stupid ass class requirements that assign way too much for a stupid worthless waste of time that has nothing to do with my major or anything i give a crap about, stacker 2s, AIM, and everyone else--you know who you are! i love you all, man!

WE'RE HERE FOR THE LONG RUN, THE PARTY, AND THE FAWKING CRACK

WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

*bowing*

i know when i'm beat, and i'll admit it.

so i'm not as good at wasting time as you....doesnt' mean that i'm not better in other areas... *

*- please dont' ask for a definition of these areas, as matty needs more time to think of them.

------------------

digweed2.jpg

"man, i can't believe i spilled my bottle of jd!"

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

*bowing*

i know when i'm beat, and i'll admit it.

so i'm not as good at wasting time as you....doesnt' mean that i'm not better in other areas... *

*- please dont' ask for a definition of these areas, as matty needs more time to think of them.

you don't start fires in the kitchen... biggrin.gifwink.gif

------------------

an angel saved my life. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

that was entirely my suitemate's fault

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right