Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best club you have been to outside of NY

In Montreal I went to soooo many spots and I honestly don't remember all the names, but Sona, Jai, Living, Jingxi were some of them.

In Vegas I love Drai's (afterhours), Ra, C2K, Rumjungle, Baby's, and Utopia.

I've found cool spots in Phoenix, DC, just about everywhere I've been across the U.S.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Space in Ibiza -(best club in the world by miles)

Pacha Ibiza (most beutifull people by miles)

Back to Basics (Leeds UK) My home, real house music for real people.

Roxy Amsterdam - closed now but the Dutch KNOW how to party.

Ministry of Sound (UK)- A few years back it was a great club.

Passion (Coalville UK) - Great vibe and crowd.

Rex (Paris) - Some great music and a nice crowd.

Privelege (ibiza) - Biggest club in the world, and a mad carnival atmosphere.

Chuff Chuff (all over the UK) - Parties in Stately homes in beutifull private homes just in different settings to your average party.

Return to the Source raves - I went to one out in the woods in Wales, in the middle of nowhere.. great experiance.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

My favorite in LA is the Key Club. They have a neat lil' S&M show going on. wink.gif

The last time I was in LA, I was gonna' hit Circus/Giant, but the crowd on line was kind of casual, so I didn't bother. (I was a bit too dressy.) Maybe next time!

There was a club in Cancun that I liked, but I can't recall the name...maybe Daddy'Os? Not sure.

Been to a couple in CT and Hawaii, but nothing that stands out.

------------------

pc.GIF

Many good clubs all over, but I think my FAVORITE would have to be Bagley's Studio in UK, just outside London, I think. Good god, what an excellent vibe!!! And there were guys walking the dancefloor(s) selling ice-pops for a pound each.

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Many good clubs all over, but I think my FAVORITE would have to be Bagley's Studio in UK, just outside London, I think. Good god, what an excellent vibe!!! And there were guys walking the dancefloor(s) selling ice-pops for a pound each.

Hugs,

BSG

In Sydney during summer at one of the after hours places when it was hot as hell a couple of us used to run across the road and just buy a boxful of 'icey poles'....kinda strange seeing a dee jay spinning and sucking on ice tho in tha middle of the floor lol

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Guest saleen351

Amnesia in South Beach, club is outside with a covered dance floor. Pretty cool until it rains. I was there 3 years ago on spring break and it started to rain, I kid you not 300 of the hottest south beach vixens danced in the rain. I looked at my roomate and both of our jaws were on the ground. Any elese been to Amnesia?