Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL ULTRAFEST/WMC MEET-UP THREAD***

Alright Guys! Officially in 2 days, it’s kickoff time for WMC, and its time we have a headcount of how many of us will make it down here…

Also, we need to come up with a place and time so that we can all meet-up.. This Saturday, from 12 noon to 1 am, all the biggest dj’s will be at UltraFest, and I assume most of you will be around… I had a chance to look at the park yesterday, and I took a bird's-eye view of where the Twilo Arena is gonna be. I suggest we meetup there, @Twilo Arena (#2 in the map), at around 3:00pm; and for all those who will be getting there later, we will meet-up again at 7:00pm. I got my hands on the map of Bayfront Park, and (thanks to AL) I have marked the meetup spot with a red X. Right on that spot, there is a lil bunch of trees right to the side of the sidewalk.. U'll know when u see them...

Here is the map of Bayfront Park:

bayfrontcopy.jpg

Let’s see how many will actually make it! This fest is gonna be sick!! Hope to see u all!!!!

Please 'pm' me or contact me if u have any suggestions for meet-up times etc...

aim: miguelpe

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

[This message has been edited by mp3some (edited 03-21-2001).]

Wow.....now that's how you organize a meetup.....ha ha......anyhow, I'll def be there as long as I am coherent enough to make it through that maze.......See you suckas in the sun..... wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Wowweee! Now THIS is an OFFICIAL meet-up thread... R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

I am so very down! Twilo Arena it is, see y'all there smile.gif.

Yeeeehahahahahaha!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Looks like I will finally get to meet some of yous...!! Lookin forward to saturday!

Fly early morning, check in hotel, take coats off, and head to Ultra! I'll see u guys at 3!(or 7)

oh, btw - nice map mp3! cwm20.gif

------------------

Me More X!!!

YOU GUYS! I am leaving at 6:30am Friday morning...so this is the last time i will be checking the board. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone call me when they get down there to confirm the meet up on Sayurday..and if anyone wants to meet up ob Friday night. please call me too.

Here's my cell..i'll have it down there with me.

(347) 865-0297

(i cant belive i just posted my cell number in this board...but i have no other choice)

cwm38.gifcwm32.gif Please dont g\forget to call me guys!

Xoxoxoxox

Mary

Finally, less than 24 hrs to go!! hehehe

Just in case, I'll be wearing a green Twilo BaseBall tee... Hopefully u guys will make it...

I will most likely hit crobar tonite they're havin: Timo Maas, Max Graham, Dave Seaman, Anthony Pappa, Slacker, Pascal FEOS, The Light, Leon Alexander, Chris Fortier

About the rest of the weekend, My tentative schedule looks a bit like this: :

-Saturday: after Ultra, Danny howells + Deep Dish @ Space... -Sunday: Paul Oakenfold, D:Fuse, Darren Emerson @ Shadow Lounge... -Monday: Seb Fontaine, Timo Maas, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Jerry Bonham, Michael Anthony, Taj...

Lemme know if ur goin to any of these, maybe we can meet there too!

Have fun, Dance Safe, and take care!!

-Miguel.

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg