Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's with EXIT & their negative campaign VS SF?

Yo Lil Lizzy.....how about...90% of the people on that mini "moving to exit" truck flyer are stayin at Sound Factory!

I think Fierce is an example and so are a couple of other ppl who I know.

The heart and core of the sound factory party are going NOWHERE! Is it me or has anyone else noticed that since those promotetrs who left for exit, the SF party has been fukin PUMPIN and PIMPIN?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by antluv:

--Just noticed?????? Wow... old news buddy.... thats what happens when EXIT fires there best promoters.. they are forced to offer a SF team a better deal to bring them over to Exit.... c'mon now. If they didn't get offered what the did, they would be right there at SF still.... its all about the $$ with that. But hey, Thorin and Sevan are doing just fine (actually better than fine) at their new home... The SOUNDFACTORY.

I'm not your "buddy"..

------------------

finger.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

I think Ohio has better Friday nights then us nowadays.

Except when Vicious plays.

Oh and... well, DT doesnt count. He's on another plane of existence.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

dynamix, out of curiosity, do i know you??? regardless if you do or not, ur completely right.. all my lists that are on there, have stayed with me at sf and not gone to exit... but, i was wondering who you were and if i knew you

adam fierce

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions

Originally posted by dynamix:

Yo Lil Lizzy.....how about...90% of the people on that mini "moving to exit" truck flyer are stayin at Sound Factory!

I think Fierce is an example and so are a couple of other ppl who I know.

The heart and core of the sound factory party are going NOWHERE! Is it me or has anyone else noticed that since those promotetrs who left for exit, the SF party has been fukin PUMPIN and PIMPIN?

good im glad smile.gif u sf people are meanies frown.gif

and don't "yo lil lizzy" me!:P im one tough cookie...ill beat u up lol:P

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

sowwy lizzyyyy....are you one of those hardcore exit fanatics? Exit itself is quite a lovely and beautiful place...but it just lacks any sort of inner depth...sorta like a hot blonde bimbo before she opens her mouth =)

Fierce, I only saw your name on the flyer.. from what i heard, you're a pretty big promoter in sound factory. Take care of me sometime, big guy

Originally posted by lillizzy:

it wasn't promoting the sf party...

DONT U PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROMOTERS MOVED TO EXIT?

You are forgeting the promoters that moved over to SF (over 200 new promoters)-- the Friday party has more promoters than ever. AND the flyer from EXIT Fridays has been VERY pro-active for SF. Factory Fridays Stonger than ever. Thank you all @ Exit!!!!!!!

FYI -- hey sub, next time you want to talk learn your shit about BOTH venues.

yo FIERCE...

u know ur my boy and all, but yo, u KNOW that ur <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GuestList</A> is on the Flyer because u ORIGINALLY made a commitment to make a move over to Exit...Had u not made such a commitment, ur name, nor ur <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest lists</A> names every would have been on our flyer...ur a good producer, and ur name recieved a prominent position on the flyer because it was felt at the time of printing, that u deserved recognition for your efforts...i think its childish for u to blast your name being on the flyer when a) its there because u SAID TO PUT IT ON, and B) it was placed in a position to give u respect for ur efforts...

jz

jz, you and BG are two of the only people i respect at Exit... i don't care if it was you guys who made that flyer, or if it was someone else... that is besides the point... i just want to maintain a good working relatioinship with everyone, regardless of what club they promote for... whether it be tunnel, factory, exit, limelight, cheetah or wherever... we all should be in this biz for the same reason.. to make a party work.. and jz, you are the one who taught me that... to be at a party to see it flourish... and i thank you for that... peace

adam fierce

------------------

"i'm drowning, so come inside... welcome to my... filthy mind"

fiercetwok1@aol.com

201-488-1387

fierce club promotions

sowwy lizzyyyy....are you one of those hardcore exit fanatics? Exit itself is quite a lovely and beautiful place...but it just lacks any sort of inner depth...sorta like a hot blonde bimbo before she opens her mouth =)

Fierce, I only saw your name on the flyer.. from what i heard, you're a pretty big promoter in sound factory. Take care of me sometime, big guy

Did I say I was a big fanatic? I like the place ok, but i'm not obsessed.

ANd dont fucking talk about blondes, because you're a piece of trash for making a comment like that yourself.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

147.gif

Originally posted by anotherlevel:

djustinh -- lol. You're fucked up, get a real party!!!!

see now you have to start with justin? that's not cool. CAN WE PLEASE DROP THIS?

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

147.gif

You're not talking about our friend Julia are you now, Lu?

Just kidding.. cwm32.gif

------------------

picsig.gif