Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed anniversary party postponed...no Sasha...

News just came down from TwiloBoss on the Twilo Board...

"we were informed 1 hour ago by sasha's mgr that he broke an eardrum in an accident and cannot fly anywhere. therefore, we are postponing the 4th anni party until he can come. of course, diggers will still be there with a guest dj that we will announce as soon as confirmed. "

http://www.twilo.com/cgi-bin/dboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1881

this really sucks... frown.gif

------------------

an angel saved my life. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Man, that's very sad.... I hope his hearing remains undamaged...

At least the party is being postponed and not cancelled...

Get well soon Man! We will wait for you in the pleasurable company of John Digweed....

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

OMG MY POOR BABY SASHA!!!!!!!

I cant believe this. What kind of accident was he in anyway?

Hopefully he'll get better soon and be back! I need my fill of Sasha and SOON...Im dying over here!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

WHAT ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPREN TO ME, THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO FUCKIN KILL MYSELF, I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SOOOOOOOO FUCIN BAD, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

PLEASE TELL ME UR JUST FUCKING WITH MY HEAD

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

i really hope that sasha's ok...but...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now...should i postpone my nyc trip for twilo's 6 year anniv or when they do decide to have s&d's anniv or just F!#$%^&&@#$%^&*#$ it and just go to nyc next week anyway!!!!!?????????????? cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

i want to go on a mountain top

with a radio and good batteries

play a joyous tune

and free the human race from suffering

i hear ya msbobois! i was gonna fly in from boston and crash wit my best friend and make a weekend of it to see s&d.

no sasha! that is awful about his ear, hope it doesn't effect his spinnin! get well soon, you'll be missed! guess i will have to wait to see him now.

guess i could go on a road trip with some friend to the world of bass party in nyc now . . . but it's not the same.

i've thought about this for the past 10 minutes now...checked out the twilo board...looked at my selfish post up there. i realized that it would be such a tragedy if sasha had some permanent damage to his eardrums. they can't bring a god down!!! SASHA GET BETTER!!!

------------------

i want to go on a mountain top

with a radio and good batteries

play a joyous tune

and free the human race from suffering

Damn! That sucks! Do you know what happens when you kill your ear drum? You basicaly loose your balance and it's a fuckn nightmare. Plus you can't listen to loud sounds for a very, very long time because it makes you dizzy..which could meen no Sasha for a while. This is a fuckn Tradgedy..I respect his sets and think he has daft mixing skills! What a sad news for the club scene this is indeed. cwm36.gif

He was in a car accident, I believe, I read about it at Ravedata.com. Shit, I've had tons of painful ear problems in my life, but a broken eardrum? That sounds excruciating. I wonder how long it takes to heal? I hope he has plenty of painkillers, at least?

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by midiman:

Think about this. Beethoven was deaf when he did his best works. There is a reason for everything.

couldn't had said it better.

on the bright side, there might be less people next fri.

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I checked out info about the injury and the expected healing time is 2-3 months. That may be different for Sasha however since he is a DJ and his profession calls for the two things directly related to the eardrum: listening to music (duh?) and FLYING.

Anyway, on the plus side, any hearing loss is usually FULLY recoverable.

Get well soon Sasha!

-Mjr

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I HOPE HE GETS BETTER!!!! And hopefully this is not a big joke, this is not a laughing matter. I had a big night planned for this weekend with my bf, and was looking forward to a magical night with the dynamic duo. Diggers should be able to hold it down just fine. By the way, does anyone know who the special guest DJ is yet??