Clubplanet Nightlife Community

man, after all that work! don't mix up your lotion and nair

i was styling my pubic hair in preparation of tonight. now, my skin always gets dry from the hairdryer, but that's easily remedied with lotion. turns out, i'm out of lotion because my dog is in heat and i've had to jack him off ten times a day for the last week. so i borrowed a tube of what i thought was lotion from my roommate. turns out, it was nair. so now, the pubic hair i worked so hard to make purty is nonexistent. oh, woe is me!

it looked great too; it was parted on the left side and pinned back with a sparkly barrette. then curled into a flip on the sides. and a braid in the back *sniff* cwm36.gif

------------------

digweed2.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Do you smell oranges?

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

you should try braiding your ass hair too...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

you are a complete crackmonkey

------------------

B L O W G O A T S!!!

Cancellation has been reversed due to the diligence of SIR Goatblower (aka MarioNY)

We LOVE YOU!!!!!

GOATS FOREVER!

Next Project:

B E E F Y ITALIANS!!!!!

Bring on the meatsauce.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Too friggin funny!! That brings back some memories of Halloween when I was younger. We put nair in this kid in the neighborhood's hair and it all fell out. I felt so bad, but couldn't help but laugh at the bald spots he had for a few weeks. Childhood....ahhhh the memories. lol

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Too friggin funny!! That brings back some memories of Halloween when I was younger. We put nair in this kid in the neighborhood's hair and it all fell out. I felt so bad, but couldn't help but laugh at the bald spots he had for a few weeks. Childhood....ahhhh the memories. lol

hey, that kid was me! meanie!!! cwm23.gif i'm scarred for life!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME !@#$! ---->

Kevt.jpg

there are also other things you should never do,

mainly, dont' ever post on deanna11's computer because she'll snag your password and have some good clean fun with your screenname.

hehe

------------------

digweed2.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...