Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whip-its

Oh no! They've caught on!!!! About 98798686876 years later!!

I just saw a report on the news tonight about the "new" dangerous substance that those crazy kids are using!

And...it's not like the designer drugs in clubs! IT'S LEGAL!

Think it's big enough to take the heat off of e?

HEHEHE, I still have the whipped cream dispenser in my attic. Much easier than a balloon. My friend and I used to go to Lechter's in the mall and get 2 boxes of chargers and tell the lady our mother was having a dinner party, LOL. What kind of "dinner" party needs that much whipped cream?

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Oh no! They've caught on!!!! About 98798686876 years later!!

I just saw a report on the news tonight about the "new" dangerous substance that those crazy kids are using!

And...it's not like the designer drugs in clubs! IT'S LEGAL!

Think it's big enough to take the heat off of e?

HEHEHE, I still have the whipped cream dispenser in my attic. Much easier than a balloon. My friend and I used to go to Lechter's in the mall and get 2 boxes of chargers and tell the lady our mother was having a dinner party, LOL. What kind of "dinner" party needs that much whipped cream?

Holy crap, I haven't done whip-its since i was like 16 years old!!! THats going back a few years...to say the least...

Lechters, thats where we "scored"...after a while they caught on and werre actually IDing people when they bought them!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

They've always been around, I mean, they never disappeared... In house partires, there is always a room upstairs w a tank n balons goin around... not my thing anymore tho....

gotta love the groovy scene of an orange room w a bumch o bakllons goin around, and ppl just laughin!! hahahaha cwm3.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Yeah... I saw that story last night and I was like "What the? Why are they reposting on this???"

I mean, you just know the anchors on the news probably did it in college too. I can only guess that it got covered as part of the whole club drug coverage that's going around right now.

In a case like this, all that happens is a few more 14 year olds start choking on unexpected whipped cream and a few more mom's get pissed that the Ready-whip is flat.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Containers are key if you're going to have people for dinner and nitros. It's really addictive and I've seen people get really fucked up for that short time with them. People actually died? Must have really abused the shit out of it. Kills braincells faster than a year's worth of e. But it's feels f^%$# awesome.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

naa they've always been pretty big by me...

bad news though back from the high school dayz...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

toastednut and gonzojournilist, sorry to hear about your friends. That is terrible frown.gif I had heard some scary stories about them...that's why I stopped.

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

My friend and I were JUST talking about whip-ets. I've NEVER seen anyone do 'em and I've never tried 'em b/c I heard they could be really dangerous.

How do they work?

They're little cannisters that you use a charger to fill a balloon and then you just inhale it the way you would helium to make your voice change.

It only lasts for a minute or so. Makes you giggly (I know it's not a word cwm32.gif ). It's really not worth the risk.

------------------

Originally posted by cathyo:

It only lasts for a minute or so. Makes you giggly (I know it's not a word cwm32.gif ). It's really not worth the risk.

It doesn't sound all that fun if it's such a short high and it causes so much damage.

and of course gigglely is a word!!!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

You're only young once