Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm callin it quitz

I'm only 20 but i'm done with clubbin. The drugz don't work az well and the scene haz gone down the drain in the 2 yearz i wuz in it. I went to exit last night and saw people havin fun, but i just didn't see what wuz so cool about it. damn,Ihave some great memories and don't regret going to all the clubz i went to but it iz time for me to stop. This wuz just another stage of my life haz come to an end. The only timeIwould go out of retirement factory had another sex in the city party, otherwise i'll be a the barz sniffen c and gettin sloppy drunk. this shit iz kinda hard to read. my bust, peace 1

its real sad if you'll stop goin clubbin cause "the drugs dont work as well" . . . now is the perfect time to realize that you should be out for the *music* not just to get fucked up.

i guess if you think it's only about getting all retarded, then it's not for you . . . hope you find your pleasures elsewhere. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Yea man..music FIRST..drugs secondary..but not neccesary. If your not there because you love trance,house or whatever then go to a bar where they just a juke box. I live, eat breath the shit. There aint a moment I'm not around music. On my headphones on the way to work or when I'm out walking around, in clubs dancing where the DJs cook up the mix and every where else. YOU GOTTA DIG THE MUSIC KID! But power to you for coming to a revelation. luck to ya. Have a martini and a line on me~ Peace..Mugwump.

you're right, brandie. but when the drugs don't work, the music doesn't work, and the vibe doesn't work, then i think it's time to say fuck it

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

Were you going clubbing a lot??

Take a break for a while, chances are you'll miss it. I really only go once a month if that and it's like the honeymoon never ends!

If not...don't worry, there are plenty more rushes in life smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

you're right, brandie. but when the drugs don't work, the music doesn't work, and the vibe doesn't work, then i think it's time to say fuck it

ok...i said the exact same thing to myself close to a year ago...i couldn't deal with drugs, the scene, the people, and even the music...for about a month I didn't go out and had nothing to do with the scene that was in...until i got comped to see Sasha & Digweed at Twilo for the communicate party...it renewed my faith in everything, the music, the vibe was amazing, and met some really cool peeps...

it's sad to hear when someone says if the drugs don't work anymore they need to quit the scene...it really means something is wrong with you mentally and physically...

quit fuckin' hating life and be around those who make you happy and feel good about yourself...

------------------

i'll see what i can do. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

damn it, i don't hate life! i was just disappointed last night. it felt like a personal offense

the drugs haven't worked for me for a long time; it's all else that has kept me around the scene

Digweed will be my last time for a good while, unless i find refuge from Danny T

oh, and shadowchaser, that WAS Nick. i would know and i checked ;-)

------------------

it's not simply cool but its the best way yet to make it through

some errors happen they won't go away

won't make us men in marked today

it has best considered as the greatest

yet remembered as the one who had not so much fun

as those who had not yet begun to get it right

ain't nothing wrong

everything all right

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 03-24-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

damn it, i don't hate life! i was just disappointed last night. it felt like a personal offense

the drugs haven't worked for me for a long time; it's all else that has kept me around the scene

Digweed will be my last time for a good while, unless i find refuge from Danny T

oh, and shadowchaser, that WAS Nick. i would know and i checked ;-)

glad ya saw Nick...apparently i wasn't good enough to meet him...

oh and i'm kidnappin' ya to DT/Diggs...

------------------

i'll see what i can do. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by a691vcc:

I'm only 20 but i'm done with clubbin. The drugz don't work az well and the scene haz gone down the drain in the 2 yearz i wuz in it. I went to exit last night and saw people havin fun, but i just didn't see what wuz so cool about it. damn,Ihave some great memories and don't regret going to all the clubz i went to but it iz time for me to stop. This wuz just another stage of my life haz come to an end. The only timeIwould go out of retirement factory had another sex in the city party, otherwise i'll be a the barz sniffen c and gettin sloppy drunk. this shit iz kinda hard to read. my bust, peace 1

Hey Listen you winer ... why dont you stop going to the same clubs over and over then you will have more fun and try go meet people ,......... that can really help

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by brandie:

its real sad if you'll stop goin clubbin cause "the drugs dont work as well" . . . now is the perfect time to realize that you should be out for the *music* not just to get fucked up.

i guess if you think it's only about getting all retarded, then it's not for you . . . hope you find your pleasures elsewhere. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

exaclty

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

You know what?

Its really sad that some ppl are miserable, pissed off at life and hating it for no good reason but the reason that the drugs dont work as well and the scene changed.

They just dont realize that there are so many other ppl in worse situations, such as poor, the hungry, handicapped, sick, etc, etc.

And i dont think that everyone of the handicapped people (who most likely dont do drugz or hit clubs) feels miserable or hates life as much as some ppl that go to clubs for drugz.

I mean, concentrate on the positive aspects of life, whatever they are... maybe health, family, food, sight, and such.

So many kids these days have so much that they start thinking about all the negative things in life and how to retaliate on society. Its kinda sad. frown.gif

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!