Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acapulco? Cabo San Lucas? Puerto Rico?

Anybody ever been to any of these places?

So far it's looking like a trip to Alcapulco based on the research my boyfriend and I have done over the internet.

We're looking for a vacation spot with an active nightlife (and by the water!) Anything similar to Cancun.

I was pushing Cabo San Lucas. I heard it was great there. (And I also want to check out Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo.) biggrin.gif

Ok folks, gimme' you opinions!

------------------

pbc.gif

Im leaving for Puerto Rico the beginning of next month...I heard it is awesome there..we will seee...ill let you know...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

1- Acapulco - I was only there for one nite and I had a blast. It's not too safe though, so be careful if you go.

2- Cabo - I am soooooo dying to go there!

3- PR - Been there twice, once for a week and as a stop on a cruise.....I'll be honest with you, I never want to see that island again. IMO cwm21.gif

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

ive been to PR 9 times over the last 3 years. i absolutely love it there. its not really much of a party place, but for plain ole relaxation and awesome sights, nothing beats it. i highly recommend the el conquistador resort.

ACAPULCO!!!

I went there in november and had the best time of my life...stay at the acapulco princess...one of..the most beautiful places I have EVER seen!! I can even send you pics if you want...

great food, beaches, clubs...more high class than cancun by far...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by summer98:

I have to disagree with the suggestion to stay at the Princess..although it is beautiful it is too far away from everything and takes forever to get into town. I stayed at the Hyatt last time which is on Icacos beach, it was awesome. This time around I'm staying at the Fiesta Americana in the Condesa area it's more in the Center of everything. There are some clubs and places to eat around the Hyatt but the we had to take a cab "little bugs" everywhere. It is not that dangerous in the downtown area because it is so geared to tourists. If you go on the beach at night or venture off into the more desolate areas then things can get dangerous, but why would anyone want to do that anyway...

Enigma and Palladium are incredible. The clubs/bars on the beach are a lot of fun too!!

I just fell in love with Acapulco and I would never go to Cancun again! Sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking!

We looked at the Princess and decided it was too far. My boyfriend is leaning towards the Fiesta Americana as of now. We definitely want a beach front resort.

Thanks guys for all your input! And for those traveling to any of these destinations...YOU BETTER KEEP ME POSTED! biggrin.gif

------------------

pbc.gif

Acapulco is great...I was there for Christmas las year and I am going back in April..and for New Years this year.

I have to disagree with the suggestion to stay at the Princess..although it is beautiful it is too far away from everything and takes forever to get into town. I stayed at the Hyatt last time which is on Icacos beach, it was awesome. This time around I'm staying at the Fiesta Americana in the Condesa area it's more in the Center of everything. There are some clubs and places to eat around the Hyatt but the we had to take a cab "little bugs" everywhere. It is not that dangerous in the downtown area because it is so geared to tourists. If you go on the beach at night or venture off into the more desolate areas then things can get dangerous, but why would anyone want to do that anyway...

Enigma and Palladium are incredible. The clubs/bars on the beach are a lot of fun too!!

I just fell in love with Acapulco and I would never go to Cancun again! Sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking!

Check out http://www.Acapulco.com, http://www.allaboutacapulco.com/ http://www.barcelo-panoramic.com/

I have heard great things about Cabo too!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.

But, it does mean that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections....

Most definitely Acapulco, stay at the Copacabana, it's right in the middle of everything. Much more cheaper than Cancun, it's not dangerous at all, same as any other Mexican resort town. Make sure you go to Palladium, Andromedous, Enigma and Disco beach. You'll have a great time