Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warren/Sander/FEOS at Twilo

Guest danwang

cwm4.gif

All in all an AWESOME night at Twilo..!!

So many heads too meet (all chill as hell,) good beats- though I agree the main headliner was the least impressive (Pascal set us up nicely and Sander hit us off just right, deep/dark...), great crowd, good vibe, et.c..and whoever mentioned the sunshine that greeted us outside, good call...getting anxious for summer!!!

hmm...that's all I can think of for now...but it was good to meet everyone!!!!WHAT A CREW! cwm30.gif

I have no complaints. I've been going to Twilo since the beginning of time (Sasha and Digweed in 97) and I found friday to be one of the better times. Just really good music (warren is forgiven for the train wreck- he's only human).

What really makes my night at Twilo is no longer the traditional lights/music/substances (icing on the cake) but the group of old friends and new friends that join you. After all, how could you possibly have the best night ever if you don't have people you can dance and talk with?

Thanks to everyone who kept me company while my other half is down in Miami living it up!

Particularly crommy, furnace, noiseboy, my two old college buddies Dan and Steve, one of my oldest and dearest clubbing friends Justin, Greg and Nadine, James, and some new people I met (Rich, Kim, and Darcia)

And thanks Sander, Nick and Pascal.

(i think I watched too many Oscar speeches last night)

Yo shadow,

What was that in the back of your car when we saw ya around 8:30? And, did you give them ruffies to get them like that?

Good seeing ya NB, Vejita, Crommy. Guess I saw Furnace too, but perhaps met by a different name. I closed out in the dj booth too, but balls had nothing to do with it. ;-)

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Sander's NuBreed comes out Tuesday and yeah same here...i was expecting Warren to kick my ass and he didn't...same thing with Sander...a build up to no where but I will give Sander another chance too...

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Originally posted by charrails:

cwm4.gif

All in all an AWESOME night at Twilo..!!

So many heads too meet (all chill as hell,) good beats- though I agree the main headliner was the least impressive (Pascal set us up nicely and Sander hit us off just right, deep/dark...), great crowd, good vibe, et.c..and whoever mentioned the sunshine that greeted us outside, good call...getting anxious for summer!!!

hmm...that's all I can think of for now...but it was good to meet everyone!!!!WHAT A CREW! cwm30.gif

Chuck is that u?????

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

what a rough night!

i, personally, enjoyed warren b/c that was my first time hearing him. i thought he dropped some tight beats, even if he did trainwreck, you twilo nerds!

sander was a bit strange.. by then i had entered a k-hole so it made no difference to me.. i might as well have been at SF! (just kidding, no offense to my SF peoplez).

i wanted to add though, the light show was INCREDIBLE friday night! i had never seen anything like that at twilo. was very much impressed.

good seeing the same twiloheads-- hope to meet more in the future-- for now, i'll be taking a break.. friday was rough.. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*