Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it true about Vinyl Friday's??

Originally posted by bassbin:

Hmm..... You have over 3500 posts and you dont know what goes on at Vinyl ? Im not gay, but if you knew a little about how clubbing started, with the Paradise Garage, it was 99% gay, and if it wasnt for the gay people back then, you wouldnt be going to a club now.. cwm15.gif

What does the number of posts have to do with anything. FYI Casey puts in a lot of her personal time organising dinners and meetups for CP Members. Hence the number of posts.

Thanks Casey!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Doing well, Brian - layin' low, earning my pay lately. I'll be back out this weekend. cwm9.gif

How have you been?

All's well. I've been chillin' with my Bro in Orlando for a couple weeks. Didn't get to Miami for the WMC but Orlando's weather still beats the hell outta this freezing cold shit up here. I can't believe it f'n snowed today!

And for whoever is f'n w/Casey, I'm w/Mario. She does a lotta awesome stuff for this board, so leave her alone. Casey ROCKS!!!

Hmm..... You have over 3500 posts and you dont know what goes on at Vinyl ?

You start in on Casey and you pretty much start with a whole bunch of us...

Now before you make yourself act like you know everything... you oughta take your own advice and read this board a bit more before you start shit with anyone.

------------------

Dreaming that all poon tang are created equal...

ezlogo1.gif

First of all I was replying to the post. Most people dont know about how the club scene got to where it is today. If your on this board and posting that much, im sure that you have heard what Danny does, and those who post alot do not post only in one section. Im sure they read more than 3x that amount. There is always that "search" button on top, that people can use. Mostly everyone that has some music knowledge in or around NY, knows what Danny plays!. All I was saying was that with that much posting, im sure in your travels in this board you must of read something about Danny and his music, and the Be Yourself party, I was just stating a fact, and not "starting" with anyone, I read alot of posts but do not reply, because most of the information is not worth replying, Im not saying that all the post are trash, I have found alot of useful information on this board. It can be helpful at times, since there are also DJ's/Promoters/Clubbers that post on this board. I was just looking at the obvious facts, thats all. Everyone here seems to jump on someone when they reply to someone's message in a different way.

Chaz

First of all I was replying to the post. Most people dont know about how the club scene got to where it is today. If your on this board and posting that much, im sure that you have heard what Danny does, and those who post alot do not post only in one section. Im sure they read more than 3x that amount. There is always that "search" button on top, that people can use. Mostly everyone that has some music knowledge in or around NY, knows what Danny plays!. All I was saying was that with that much posting, im sure in your travels in this board you must of read something about Danny and his music, and the Be Yourself party, I was just stating a fact, and not "starting" with anyone, I read alot of posts but do not reply, because most of the information is not worth replying, Im not saying that all the post are trash, I have found alot of useful information on this board. It can be helpful at times, since there are also DJ's/Promoters/Clubbers that post on this board. I was just looking at the obvious facts, thats all. Everyone here seems to jump on someone when they reply to someone's message in a different way.

Chaz

Chaz, I totally understand what you mean. HOWEVER, my original question was because I was having a debate on Sunday with one of my friend who recently went to Vinyl. I have NEVER heard DT at Vinyl before, so I listen to the members on the board. My friend on the other hand went to Vinyl recently and told me it seemed like Vinyl Friday's were gay nights and DT played disco house. I told him NO, NO, NO, not possible. NONE of his other mixes in other venues do I hear disco house. We debated about this all day Sunday. And THAT is the reason why I asked that question just so I can CONFIRM my knowledge on the matter.

I'm not asking that because the answer would deter me from ever going to Vinyl. I could care less what night it is. If I want to go to Vinyl to check out DT then I will. And I'm planning to go very soon. (pOOh, I will let you know!)

The thing is . . . you shouldn't bash someone over the head and call them homophobic or useless posters just because they're asking a simple question. How else are we suppose to share information if we don't ask questions, right?

p.s. Mario, crossy, and ezdreamer . . . you guys ROCK!! Loving you!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg