Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J Lo...

Originally posted by dale77:

She is hot but that dress was tacky.

Actuall, I thought that dress was pretty cool. It didn't down right reveal her flesh, but it was see through enough to trick the eye. The dress has the tricky front for sexiness, the skirt to add elegance, and the the low cut back.

Very nice choice on the dress, Jennifer! icon14.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

I wouldn't say it tricked the eye; you could see nipples for days. Not saying there's anything wrong w/ that, she's got great breasts.

But I still thought the dress was fugly.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

its not all that revealing. i was diggin that green piece she wore some time ago at some show. now she's tryin to be all classy and what not? skin to win's what my granddaddy always said...

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

no, no, no. since when is it acceptable for a woman to show her nipples on public television? this is just too much. it's a beautiful dress, very original, and it could be tasteful if not so sheer. what is she trying to say about herself? does the conservative hair style and frumpy skirt offset the sleaziness of the top, or does it just tell us that jennifer is confused? come on, jennifer, just because you've got it doesn't mean you've got to flaunt it.

sorry to say but i think thats sooo tacky..why would u wear a see through top like that at the oscars??? i mean its okay in a club or something..but not at the oscars...i never had any other problems with her other dresses...like the really low cut ones...but the see through top dress she wore..its just really tasteless...i mean if she had someting to cover the nipples it would of been okay..but for her to show her nipples its real nasty..imo...and i love sexy clothes and all...but thats a little too much for an award show..

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

I think that if you have it you should flaunt it, but it also depends on the occasion. The oscars are a very classy event, which should be complimented with classy, elegent dress. Showing your nipples to the millions watching the Oscars is not my idea of class, that would be like wearing the same dress to a wedding or your HS prom. And Jennifer wonders why people fuss about what she wears, she brings it upon herself. However if she was to wear something as revealing to a club, more power to her!!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Originally posted by blueangel:

Here you go! lopez.jpg

BlueAngel

OMG

J-lo is F*&kin Amazing...

the things I would do to that girl...::::gets down on both knees Lord please forgive me:::::

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

To tell you the truth, I saw her on TV on E! Pre-Oscar show and in pictures. I STILL think that dress is awesome. She looked more classy than a lot of the other actresses.

And NO I'm not a big J Lo fan. Personally, I think her personality sucks ass and she's a bitch. But the girl knows how to stir crowds with her clothes and get noticed. She's selling herself to the media and THAT is how you make it in this line of business when you're not a great actress or singer, but just an entertainer. Madonna, Courtney Love, Cher, ect. have all done this.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Personally I liked the dress and it's all about how you carry yourself and she knows how to do it well... yeah she's a bitch and she is ghetto to the max but she knows how to strut....it's also funny how no one seems to realize that she isn't the only person who wears things like this ALOT of people do to these type of award shows.. they just aren't J-Lo....Don't get me wrong I don't care much for J-Lo but hey if you got it flaunt..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I think the nipples are a bit much... I mean, a shillouette is sexy, but the blatant nip display is a bit much... J-Lo is beautiful, and I am glad that there's someone famous (esp. a latina) strutting the ghetto-booty, but the fact remains that she still can't sing... but that's another thread... tongue.gif

whatever....

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha