Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in Amsterdam?

Was there a couple weeks ago with Furnace & Friends. See if there is an Earth party. Heard Kremlin was good on Sat, but Chemistry is pretty mainstream -- kinds like Webster Hall is to NY I should imagine.

Check out Xpander.nl -- to find out what is going on.

Yup yup, had a GREAT time.

Crommy, Vejita, MrNice, and I went to Melkweg, which is a multi-purpose place. The Earth party that Crommy mentioned was there, with Sander Kleinenberg, Lee Burridge, and Nick Warren spinning.

Yes, we had to get a membership card. But with these exchange rates, and that lineup, it was worth it.

Like Crommy said, go to xpander.nl to check out the dilly on who, what, where, when.

We also hit the downstairs lounge at the Supper Club. It was a Tuesday night, and they were spinning some good French House like Bob Sinclair, St Germain, Daft Punk, etc. Get a Time Out for Amsterdam and look up Supper Club.

G'luck, PM me if ya got questions.

------------------

furnace.gif

I am going to be in Amsterdam in a week - I was wondering if anyone had any information about any clubs to go to - I was there last year and we went to Trance buddha & De Duivel!!

The bigger clubs like exit and shit required membership cards - I was wondering if there anyother clubs besides those two clubs?!

GO TO KREMLIN!!!! They have a website, look it up!!!!!It is the best club in the world!!!!!Oh yeah go on a Saturday!!!!!Please listen to me!!!!!!KREMLIN!!!!!!!

------------------

One time, One time, One time.....Thats all you get! Have fun!!!!