Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***can't wait for TWILO FEB. 13th!!! PVD***

I know it's not for a couple weeks, but i'm mad excited about seeing Paul Van Dyke back at twilo! February 9th was one of the most wonderful nights at club i have ever experienced...aside from the fact that you could not move (if you were fucked up that didn't matter). Can't wait to see you all there and hear what PVD will spin... Who else is going??? Much Luv, Lulu cwm13.gifcwm11.gifcwm9.gifcwm27.gif

you shoudl check out the next night when john digweed and danny teneglia play twilo. thats gonna be one of the sickest nights nyc has ever seen.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

cause you need to rest up for the 14th cause diggers and dt is gonna kick our arses. its gonna be another marathoin night.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

to retract my statment there i meant april 13th..... i even forget what year it is man.

watch all of us getting fucked up friday and then having to go spend sunday wiht the family- don't forget it's easter that sunday... recover on saturday smile.gif then go to church haha..

lulu

i dont' think my body will be able to handle another danny marathon.

after pres day (closed) i was very very sick for about a week and a half, and i was having really bad back aches for about three weeks...

shit, but those basslines........

*ding ding ding*

the winner is danny by a hernia!

------------------

digweed2.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

i'll officially toss my hat in as one of the idiots that will be doing both...pvd till 8am...sleep...jd and dt till 2pm??...taking a personal day on monday...i'm gonna pay for this one seriously...

------------------
/>https://basement.dartmouth.edu/blitz/cgi-bin/enclosure.cgi/final+rld2g.jpg?mime=1&mess=2/15501618&pbs=118083+99606

Originally posted by deanna11:

yeah, i love getting fucked up to the point that my surroundings don't matter

oh word u too? i hope this aint sarcasm cause ill hold u to it when it comes the 13th......hehe

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Originally posted by bebeclubtwilo:

excuse me for not knowing.....but who is dt and diggers....for some reason i don't know those names... what kind of shit do they do? is it gonna be really good? cuz i'll pull the energy out of somewhere if it's worth going....

they're hands down the 2 best djs in the world right now. this is a surreal even. i'm still not believing it, and until i see/hear the 2 of them together on the 14 it's all 1 big lie to me...

------------------

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!

Perfect timing. I think I might have to go with PVD on the 13th b/c I can't be all cracked out for Easter Sunday on the 15th. I'd still be dancing my little ass off when my family was going to church. Seems kinda sacreligious to me. PVD it IS

------------------

lolly.jpg

I know it's not for a couple weeks, but i'm mad excited about seeing Paul Van Dyke back at twilo! February 9th was one of the most wonderful nights at club i have ever experienced...aside from the fact that you could not move (if you were fucked up that didn't matter). Can't wait to see you all there and hear what PVD will spin... Who else is going??? Much Luv, Lulu cwm13.gifcwm11.gifcwm9.gifcwm27.gif

sweetie....its march redface.gifX

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

oh i know john digweed and tenaglia yeah! but i can't go cuz i'm not 21 and isn't twilo 21 on saturdays frown.gif

besides that dude is right there is church and family to think aobut sunday... they won't be able to tell why i'm so cracked out but they'll definitely wonder what's up wiht me.....

lulu - adn yeah i know it's april 13th... my bad

excuse me for not knowing.....but who is dt and diggers....for some reason i don't know those names... what kind of shit do they do? is it gonna be really good? cuz i'll pull the energy out of somewhere if it's worth going....

no prob...dt and diggers is danny taneglia and john digweed....they're spinning for twilo's 6yr anniversary...i'm sure you've heard of them as they are two of the bigger names in house...its not going to be good at all...it will be AMAZING and you'll have cool stories to tell your grandkids about 40 yrs from now

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

hey so for those of you going....we should meet up and shit there....actually that might be kind hard considering it's gonna probably be the way it was this past february...but we could try! i'm getting there at fuckin 10 pm this time...i aint waitin on a 2 hour line! Lulu

cwm17.gifcwm11.gifcwm3.gif

***Luna's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> Fridayz at Exit/SF***

Just saw PVD at the Ultra in Miami...He was the best DJ I saw in 13 Hours!!!!!He played saw of the best shit I ever heard come out of him...AMAZING!!!!!

------------------

One time, One time, One time.....Thats all you get! Have fun!!!!

hey,

as long as you get to twilo about half an hour before it opens, you'll be in great shape, i think. in feb, i got there about half an hour before opening and maybe was the 20th person in line.

i heard acosta's at tunnel on thurs (double checked his website). so acosta on thurs, pvd on fri and digweed/DT on sat. gatecrasher the week before (unless they keep cancelling like they did the two times before tiesto). arrrrgh...

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHLBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

PVDthisand PVDthatBLAHBLAHBLAH

PVDisGODPVDsucksASSBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32