Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how often do people club?

every weekend fri and sat.. sometimes thurs and/or sun too... im a FREAK what can i say lol

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

2-3 times a month. I'm kind of slowing down on clubbing recently, I'm only making it out on the big event nights nowadays. I love going to lounges and just chillin' though. And you?

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

[This message has been edited by Abstrakt (edited 03-28-2001).]

I was doing it both nights...clubbing and getting wrecked for the past 6 months...BUT NOW maybe three nights a month..if im lucky..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

its called corporate america...you sell your soul...then burn all of the profits trying to buy it back every time you go out...never works so you just have to sell it for one more week(or thats what they would have you believe....muahahahaha)sorry...want to go home

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

Both Nights..sometimes three nights if I go on thursday..or four if I hit up Body and soul...I am a college student so I am always broke. so Lately I just been doing the two night thing. Summer is looking pretty good.

------------------

Put the CD in... The Music will do the rest..

I go about about twice a month. I used to go out Thursday through Sunday but, my body can no longer take the constant punishment of this and that (if you know what I mean). If I went hardcore on Friday and Saturday, I'd be poor as hell.

I go out every friday and saturday straight for almost 2 yrs...and not planning to stop... cwm32.gif ..i would go more times a week..but since i have to get up early for work...i just leave it to the weekends only...

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

last year at my peak..

3-4 times a week

this year..

more couple times a month

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by rld2g:

its called corporate america...you sell your soul...then burn all of the profits trying to buy it back every time you go out...never works so you just have to sell it for one more week(or thats what they would have you believe....muahahahaha)sorry...want to go home

Yep that's right....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Dude..I agree..WHERE DO YOU people work?

I unfortunately sold MY soul to the animation world and us cartoonist don't make squat! (well, atleast not enough to go out Friday AND saturday..)

But then again I live in a $1,400.00 a month apt and own a dog that eats like a horse.

I Do go to Twilo as much as I can though since I never pay to get in. However between water,coat checks and cab fairs I always go home with my wallet hurting.

So I try to keep it to a one night a week kinda deal..with a lounge or bar on the second night.

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 03-28-2001).]

The other reason I asked is cause my crew can't do 2 weekends in a row!! I was at SF last weekend, and want to go out again, but everyon is worn out :0( !!

So... I'm kinda interested in meeting some new folks that want to go out ! Myabe not SF this weekend, but just in general for fridays & sat...I'm waaaay new to the SF, Vinyl, and all that scene.. so I wanting more!!hehehe

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

Originally posted by blondymu:

The other reason I asked is cause my crew can't do 2 weekends in a row!! I was at SF last weekend, and want to go out again, but everyon is worn out :0( !!

So... I'm kinda interested in meeting some new folks that want to go out ! Myabe not SF this weekend, but just in general for fridays & sat...I'm waaaay new to the SF, Vinyl, and all that scene.. so I wanting more!!hehehe

thats what happened to me and my crew..thats why i am sooo glad i met some cool ppl from the board and go clubbing with now....

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...