Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**ClubNYC Drink Meet-Up!!! APRIL 6TH!!!**

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shannah:

As usual, great job Casey. However, after reviewing the info I can't decide so I'm leaving it up to the masses. Just let me know the time and place and I'll be there... biggrin.gif

S

I'll let you know!! And tell Mike, I won't forget him this time!! Of course unless I'm drunk! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Casey does this mean we can have the dinner meet up at the Tapas place in SOHO on the 20th?

That really depends if everyone is willing to pay a pre-fix of $25 per person. As we get closer to date, I'll do a post.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

OK just for the record I have been trying to make it to every meet up and have been unable to make one!

I have just been informed I will be having another rehursal on Friday night at 6:30pm.

Ahhhhhhhh

I'm never going to meet everyone! cwm14.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

[This message has been edited by nikkisticks (edited 03-28-2001).]

Im gonna try and make thi I will have to leave around 9ish to head over to Cream. Let me know which place is set please guys. I dont have much time to check the board anymore so can someone email me with the final results please?!?!

Thanks a bunch...hope I can make it~

xoxo

kAt

celtickittie@hotmail.com

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im gonna try and make thi I will have to leave around 9ish to head over to Cream. Let me know which place is set please guys. I dont have much time to check the board anymore so can someone email me with the final results please?!?!

xoxo

kAt

celtickittie@hotmail.com

Don't worry Kat, I'll email you!

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

xoxo

kAt

celtickittie@hotmail.com

Kittie, don't you think that EVERYONE should go to Cream by 10 after the meet-up?

You know why....and for those who don't...it's confirmed...I' will be opening for Divine!!!! WOO HOO Schwinge and Divine once again (S&D) baby or is that S&M? smile.gif hope to see you guys there

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows: Sat April 7th the KOP Project starts its first Sat of the month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

I'll try to make it, but 6pm sounds kind of early for me. Anyway, where ever majority wants to go is fine by me.

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

Originally posted by schwingep:

Kittie, don't you think that EVERYONE should go to Cream by 10 after the meet-up?

You know why....and for those who don't...it's confirmed...I' will be opening for Divine!!!! WOO HOO Schwinge and Divine once again (S&D) baby or is that S&M? smile.gif hope to see you guys there

- Pete

cool.gif

Yes Pete I TOTALLY agree everyone should come down to Cream after the meetup.....

You wanna know????

REASON #1: Pete is our special guest DJ opening for Divine

REASON #2: Admission is only $15

REASON #3: The admission of ONLY $15 on the RED KITTIE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> includes FREE 2 hour OPEN BAR!!!!!!!

Now how da fuck you gonna beat dat!?!?! Slammin tech house, progressive, and deep trance tunes with an open bar, hott chicks, yummy guys?? Why would anyone NOT wanna go to CREAM???

See ya'll there!

And Casey....thank you .... I appreciate it!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

I'm new but I posted on several boards, Can I go??? I would love to meet everyone on this Board - Navita is a better choice. cwm38.gif

------------------

Your attitude determines your action. Your action determines your

accomplishment.

A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it

back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Escasy@yahoo.com

Slammin tech house, progressive, and deep trance tunes with an open bar, hott chicks, yummy guys?? Why would anyone NOT wanna go to CREAM???

Ummm thats what I'm supposed to be playing???

Well guess my French Disco House set is out the window. biggrin.gif

- Pete"illbringmyblender"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by blondymu:

Hi all! I'm NEW NEW NEW but GOING GOING GOING!! I just met boa_boy last night, and he said come, that it would be fine!

I accept full responsibility....and Cream afterwards sounds like a good option cwm32.gif

------------------

If only he'd use his power for good instead of evil............... boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Well guess my French Disco House set is out the window. biggrin.gif

ooooo can you make a copy of it first pleeeease . . . that's my favorite . . . brings back memories of this parisian midget who used to wear these platforms and had an afro - just nevermind, nevermind - please?

smile.gif

hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox