Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAS ANYONE DONE THEIR TAXES YET????

CAPT PROcRASTINATION REPORTING FOR DUTY EGGY.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I did mine i had a pretty dam big bill to pay.

SO DID I! Fucking sucks! But it was because for some stupid reason I declared single and two dependants! DOH!

------------------

You're only young once

lol i got mine back allready and allready spent the money... lol oh yeah the weekend of the past pvd.. lol niiiiiice tax return! (not nearly enough money though)

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

yeah I did, and I'll be going to the fed penetentary sometime in the near future biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

I'm going to get it up the ass from Uncle Sam this year! I still haven't done them but if I'm correct I think I'm going to have to sell myself on 42nd street.

Anyone into buying a mugwump! I can clean houses, wash dishes, be a slave ummm...wash cars, give massages...oh and I can get comps for Twilo.. cwm35.gif

yo, my refund iz, like, doublin' my bank account and shit, which is like hella cool and all, but that's not sayin' much or nuthin', cuz i'm like broke up the ass and whatnot. but don't get me wrong, you guyz, cuz i'm like happy as a mofo, i'm just sayin' that i'm still po'. ok, don't listen to me right now cuz i just smoked some cheapass govment crak.

cwm3.gif

Originally posted by dszorro:

I used the E-file

and my ass is still waiting.......

cwm18.gif

Uh oh, so did I! Im getting lots o loot back and am hoping to get it in less than ten days...keeping my fingers crossed cause that cash would greatly enhance my life right now cwm30.gif

------------------

dancing_raver_smaller.gif

Originally posted by dszorro:

I used the E-file

and my ass is still waiting.......

cwm18.gif

Me too...but I got mine back in less than 2 weeks!!!

Too bad the $$$$ is almost gone.....

cwm6.gif

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

If anyone is a grad student, make sure you check out the Lifetime Learning Credit. If you were a student last year and worked at all, the government will reimburse you 20% of up to $5,000 of tuition. Basically, if you paid more than $5,000 dollars in tuition, they'll give you $1,000 on top of your return. This is not a joke, I've gotten it the last 2 years.

------------------

The power of healing is within my hands!