Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smokers????

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

How did you quite? I am trying to get my sister to stop smoking, but I don't want to be nag about it. I just don't want her calling me up in 30 years telling me she has lung cancer.

I don't have an addictive personality...it's mental you know.. My sister smokes alot also... I 've been telling her to quit for such a long time not...But if the person has no desire to quit, they won't...

I had friends who quit smoking with help from that prescription medication ...

and I know some who swear by the patch....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I smoked through most of college. Camel Lights then down to Parliaments. But I got mono in '98 and I didn't touch them for months. I had one drag and I almost puked.

I was good for a year, then I started just smoking when I drank, which was alot. But then out of nowhere, they started making me sick again.

Now I only smoke when I roll. They feel so good going in, I totally start to chain if I don't think about it. And the other cool thing is, then next day, I'm fine, no coughing nothing. It's great.

------------------

You're only young once

Unfortunately my girlfriend and I both smoke so it's tough but we're trying to gradually stop by cutting down on the smoking. The problem is that when we drive or go to a club or bar we always have a cigarette in our hands. I'm confident that we'll eventually quit.

i've been smoking for . . . just about 6-7 years . . . but i dont smoke that much anymore, and i'm quite proud of myself - i can go for DAYS without having a cigarette and feel fine . . . but for some reason i still find myself buying pack after pack and smoking them . . .

smile.gif

congrats to all you who quit!!! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandiefinal.jpg

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

well ive been smoking for 7 years. its such a terrible habit i know, and bad for me, but i just enjoy it, and thats why i cant stop. i guess i have an addictive personality (well actually i know). i tried the patch, and wound out smoking more w/ it. all my friends smoke, my whole family smokes, my bf smokes, so im constantly around it, which makes it harder. i wish i never started. and i started, not to seem cool, i was just always around it, and wanted to see what it was like, and well i was hooked. one day ill quit. i guess when god forbid, i really have to.

cwm23.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

I've been smoking for about 7 years now and i curse the day i started. I haven't tried to quit yet because I know I'm not ready mentally. I have cut down though, i used to smoke reds and now I'm smoking Parliments. Ohhhhhh and menthols are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo phenominal when rolling.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I sing and dance, so smoking's a no no... but I do occasionally smoke when I roll, and I'll do my best only to smoke Nat Sherman's Mints (they have less nicotine and yucky stuff in 'em)...

- Smoke Free Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

yes...

i smoke bud after bud after...

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

i smoke bud all the time...even right now i smoked just before haha...and i smoke cigarettes sometimes to enhance it otherwise that's it...it sucks because i think im going on probation for getting shitty grades in math and french haha...poor fucking me!!!!!

------------------

Sassa